1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. devon
    devon Luckyphil
    Hi Phil. Just looking at the Doka on the throttle shop site that you owned. Wondering if you could shed some light on the known history of it? Eg servicing, accidents or respray thanks in advance Keith
  2. ciarog9
    ciarog9 robmich
    I will take $100, that is as low as I will go.
  3. Debstar
    Debstar Sam 2 can
    Received dinner payment, could you please post your preferences for meals. Cheers
  4. RodG
    RodG
    I bought a 1989T3 AUTO 6 weeks ago finally - I am super happy with it
  5. RodG
    RodG
    i have a lot of reading and asking questions ahead of me - exciting
  6. Carolyn Sickerdick
    Carolyn Sickerdick
    feel sad :( My first KombiClub trip to Malacootta has ended before i could even leave.
  7. Daria
    Daria
    Live your dream,don't dream your life
  8. 73kombi
    73kombi
    Bus Stop 2019 just around the corner now !
  9. SunnyJim
  10. Doris
    Doris SunnyJim
    Hi mate,

I was just wondering what head unit you were running in your kombi?

Cheers
    Sam
    1. SunnyJim
      SunnyJim
      Doris I got a eBay single din unit. No name chinese brand
      Mar 26, 2019
  11. David H
    David H
    Old guy with 76 Sopru 2lt fuel injected. Had 'Old Boy' for 32 years. Picture cost me 2 front ball joints.
  12. Gary Osborne
    Gary Osborne Luckyphil
    Hi Phil. Wondering if you may know of a good painter for my T3. No hurry but would like to talk to someone. Cheers Gary
    1. Luckyphil
      Luckyphil
      Hi Gary
      send a private message to Syncro27 as he has recently used a guy at Tuggerah that he is happy with.
      Mar 20, 2019
  13. Kristee
    Kristee
    Long time Kombi lover, finally become a Kombi owner of a 1974 a week ago .
  14. DaveC.
    DaveC.
    Trans4ma
  15. angemac
    angemac
    Hello!! Thanks for letting me join :) I need some help... We believe we have an early 1961 bus... but not too sure..
  16. Kew
    Kew Roy
    Hi Roy,

My name is Kew, I just went to sign up to the kombi club this morning and was surprised to see that I must have signed up in the past at some stage. Is it possible to close this account? I used my full name and would prefer it if I hadn't? If it's possible for you to change - just having "Kew" is fine.

I recently bought a T3 so will be looking to get some pics up and introduce myself shortly.

Thanks,

Kew
  17. ChrisG
    ChrisG Wayne murray
    Hi Wayne, Sorry - only just looked at this. Didn't make it to the show but you are welcome to those parts. My email is chrisgrainge@me.com
  18. Searl'e
    Searl'e Jako
    Hi Jako
    From your post last July! How did you go with your window tint? Did you go ahead I quite like the idea am thinking along the same lines,not be for the purists, but it's what I've decided to do. Not going to pay somebody good dollars but had a good look at utube videos & are quietly confident. Let me know if you went ahead & what quantities are required for 74 Kombi Camper. Cheerz John
  19. Searl'e
    Searl'e Nozza
    Hi Nozza
    Looking thru your last years post to new member re A/c & noticed your Pic of fan. I also noticed your pic of your nice wood rim steering wheel. Wouldn't have the old one laying around would you. I am trying to fill cracks in mine to pass R/W without much success. Can't afford $500 for new one, but wood looks nice what are they worth.
    Cheerz
    John
  20. ChrisG
    ChrisG Wayne murray
    Hi Wayne, Good to meet you at Spears Ppint yesterday. I remembered when I got home, I've got the 2 small pieces of load bed metal for a dual cab from Klassic Fab. I don't need them, so you are very welcome to them if you would like. Cheers. Chris. chrisgrainge@me.com
    1. Wayne murray
      Wayne murray
      Hi Chris ,It is good to meet and have a chat, are you going to Newcastle show in two weeks ?, If those pieces for a double cab if your not wanting I gratefully will take them . thanks
      regards Wayne
      Feb 25, 2019