1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. aircooled
    aircooled
    Doing ok as my impromptu daily driver commuting to Sydney......
  2. Enrico Macchi
    Enrico Macchi
    Enjoying live in my pop top van
  3. David H
    David H
    Old guy with 76 Sopru 2lt fuel injected. Had 'Old Boy' for 33 years. Picture cost me 2 front ball joints.
  4. David H
    David H
    Old guy with 76 Sopru 2lt fuel injected. Had 'Old Boy' for 32 years. Picture cost me 2 front ball joints.
  5. jackandted
    jackandted zeuspig
    Hi there I read your post a while back re Kombi roof rack and ladder .. I was wondering if the ladder you got is fixed and stays on while driving or not ? Thanks Steve .
  6. stooedwardes
    stooedwardes
    Looking for the next project (Syncro DC)
  7. sonya Joy
    sonya Joy
    I wanna be a new member again.
  8. Brendan58
    Brendan58 Squidy
    Hi Squidy, are you interested in selling her? I am definitely interested. Cheers, Brendan
    1. Squidy likes this.
  9. Kombi_Kouple
    Kombi_Kouple
    In restoration mode
  10. omelette81
    omelette81
    Pushing for August to have a bit of something to show for all the monies and time put into me bus.
  11. FabG
    FabG
    Hey I’m looking for front seats for a 1977 kombi , anyone put different seats in that can attach to the original tracks ? Cheers Fab
  12. GS-PEARL
    GS-PEARL
    74 Bay window Restoration has begun! The old girl is currently getting her brown bits cut out ready to be replaced with shiny new bits!
  13. Leah Mitchell
    Leah Mitchell Luckyphil
    Oh Phil My mobi 0417190116, trying to send you PM.
  14. Leah Mitchell
    Leah Mitchell Luckyphil
    Hi Phil can I please get advice on pricing for a 1991 T3. I have some pics in phone. Cheers Leah
  15. robbie_77
    robbie_77
    Traditional Panel Beater
  16. kombikid1
    kombikid1
    I am looking at a Kombi. Plate says 2 seater but registered as 4 seater. Could this pose a problem? Appreciate any advice.
  17. Adrienne
    Adrienne Roy
    Hi Roy can I please get a kombi club sticker?

Also do you know where I can buy ace 30 or ace 40 oil on the Goldie?
  18. to deadly t2
    to deadly t2
    what a pain in the arse is this 140 characters
  19. to deadly t2
  20. Chris Ramsden
    Chris Ramsden bagman
    Hey Tony,
    Great to hear from you the other day. Here is another one that I with I hung on to as well that you probably didn't know about, It was a white Porsche 1981 911 SC Targa 3.0L flat six there was only 1708 made World Wide of this particular model:( . I sold it in 2011 & about 4 years later it had increased in value by 60% :)(
    Kind Regards
    Chris R
    1. bagman likes this.
    2. bagman
      bagman
      Yes those 911’s went price crazy scone then , yes bet you wished u kept it a while longer anyway...
      Jun 2, 2020