2 Top Events in Vic in a week

Discussion in 'Tasmania' started by Mordred, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Mordred

Mordred Super Moderator Staff Member

I know us tassie people miss out on a lot of things including VW get togethers, but coming up in October is 2 only a week apart and both in Victoria. I can highly recommend Revolks on the Geelong waterfront as a worth the trip on it's own, with the couple of nights in Lorne a mini Busstop with a Trip to Birugurra Festival on the Sat and a pub night on the Saturday. Then we convoy up to Geelong for the show on the Sunday. Organised by beerdoc and his brother as a tribute to Arthur, their father, it has grown over the past few years to be a really amazing event and cruise.

Then the next week is the Day of the Volkswagen. Havent made this one before but I have it on good authority that it is the biggest VW show in Victora all year. Hasn't happened the following week before. A really good chance to see what being a bus owner is all about, and meet some of the people you chat to in person.

There are special fares on the Spirit of Tas just been released so there really hasn't been a better time to give it a go. We need some more to hold up the tassie side, so book now. Details of the accomodation at Lorne is in the Revolks Post in the Victorian section.

See you there.

Adrian

2. kombiwomble

kombiwomble Active Member

See you at ReVolks! (kombi-gods willing)