2011 Kombi Club Bus Stop - Pictures

Discussion in 'Kombi Club Bus Stop 2011' started by Kai, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Justin_101

Justin_101 Member

Alright cheers, I dought someone will drive me to Vic lol :p
    I would go If I had my license haha.

2013 will be there ;)

2. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

Words are inadequate.

Saabman...how could you depart from your normal and entertaining articulate cyber chat? To summarily dismiss OMNIBUS ARRESTUM (hereinafter referred to as "bustop") as just a "blast" is a sadness to my sensitive soul. A weekend of such moment entered into cyber perpetuity as a "blast" requires correction. Let the minutes show the following; The planets were in alignment and the omens were beneficial. Lest there be any doubt, note the arrival of a son to the renown NECRO delivered unto him by the revered acolyte JEDDA. The rejoicing was enthusiastic and wet in camp NAROOMA. The high priestess MELISSA practised her magic and such was the esteem for her that Volksattus Kombius Splittum emerged from all points of the compass...from the North, MELISSA leading her flock ably assisted by the infamous accolytes JUDY and RUBY, irresistable in all their vestments and spells. From the south,wending their irresistable way,ably marshalled by the revered WOZ and his most compassionate paramour...ALICE came the southern chapter of Volksattus. They , notably distinguishable from their northern cousins by their woollen and cold repelling vestments found succour in the hospitable warmth of camp NAROOMA. Oh, so many dignitaries that my senses swooned. BEERDOC and the exquisitely graceful KAYE ascended, resplendent in their trademark vermillion beast of the slammed variety...such that I felt shabby and worthless. The marvel that is VAN AIME with her exraordinary presence, and such fortitude quickly resurrected my failing senses and after several elixirs and various potions I was able to mingle with the demigods of the Kombi world. And what a sight to behold....oh my! ALPAL displaying his famous beneficence and worldly wisdom with such economical use of cyber text...such dryness that the symbols fall off my screen like so much dust. The legendary Kombi races so wisely conducted by ALPAL...these are the things one travels 3000 kilometres to witness...firsthand. JAMIE and VIRGINIA of TICKLE fame rendered succour around the clock.KAT revealed the long lost art of 36 hours without sleep makes you even funnier. They came from everywhere, why even GRANTUS descended from his mountain stronghold....JOHN WARD arriving by wave was frankly unbelievable were it not for the digital evidence. MORDRED and his fair concubine from over the seas replete with more anotomical knowledge of a Kombi than 37 cherman enthusiasts after a schnapps sabbatical...what a collection of penitent souls revelling in the common bond of volksatti lumeni. SCOTT...DINGO STRATEGY blessed of the vocal chords and strung instruments weilded their magic thru out the night to the bewitching hour..Dawn. Truly memorable and unjustly dismissed as a blast...SAABMAN. And of the future....? We look to MELISSA for her untiring energy and indefatigable grace. As with all religious orders , there will be naysayers, doubters and heretics. The true Volksatti know how critical our high priestess is...we can only hope she knows how beloved she is. Naysayers with a geographical bent when the location of BUSTOP is heralded ...take heed lest ye be accursed and lost without a functional high priestess! And Justin 101, you are on the path to enlightenment...you may need to partake of the bustop baptisimal font..but when you are 18. I do not propose to read this loonatic heresy as I will surely press DELETE so with the all conquering power of my little pinky I hereby consign this epistle according to the gospel of John Doherty in Adelaide to eternal cyberspace. See ewes all at next years OMNIBUS ARRESTUM. P.S. All of you who were so kind to me at aforesaid bustop...I am not used to kindness from people who know me, hence the frightened and startled look.May your God Bless. John Doherty in Adelaide :cool:

3. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

I need to do a law degree to understand all that lingo John.:lol:

4. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

No you dont Brian, just a kombi and a good dose of humanity...both of which you have in spades! You were a part of my enduring memory from Mount Gambier, hence my wonderment of that which is the Kombi Club. (mind you, I dont get out much.) John Doherty in Adelaide:cool:

5. VanAime

VanAime Active Member

I was going to reply to John's learned post, but words fail me:(

All I can say is........... "Cripes dot com!"

You certainly said a mouthful:lol:

6. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Your a champion JD and the words that you speaketh, well i need to get a new dictionary.:lol: . Look forward to haveing a drink or 2 with you on another kombi outing.:D

7. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Aime, time to go to school again im thinking.:lol:

8. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

You dont get out much JD, but you can talk the talk.:lol:

9. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Oh JD - your posts are always worth the read. I would love to visit SA and catch up with you and all of my southern friends. We might have to make plans.

Geting very close to an announcement of location for next year's Bus Stop - I am in discussion with a caravan park at the moment.

10. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

Whoa - our collective rip has thusly been snorted.

11. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

And the location is

somewhere in victoria.

Where ever it may be Good job as usuall Melissa.

12. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

please except my humbelest appologies for my denegration of the holy pilgrimage.

13. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

What John said! I think?
    And John, you must be associating with the wrong folk.
    Even I like you, and I'm a cranky old fart!!

14. greenbay

greenbay New Member

No mention of myself or the mysteriously missing Jo !! Methinks a guilty man may speak to much about nothing.I had two suspects.Originally I thought the Dingo had taken my baby,but now I feel by your silence you have made an admission of guilt and that my inflatable princess may have been secreted away to the city of Adelaide.
    Mr Greenbay esq.

15. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Oooh - watch it Jay - verging on slander there ;)

16. DaveC.

DaveC. Member

I think I saw her standing on Maitland Road, Islington the other morning, cause she waved to me!
    Dave