Discussion in 'ACT' started by Grantus, Sep 22, 2019.
To take part. So where did you move to Grant & what size are you now? Are you all sorted?
Rather than play semantics tennis............ I’ll opt to play cricket,
And just let these comments......... go through to the keeper.
Sydney club magazine had the winners listed,with I notice error see if he can pick it
2019 Shannons ACT German Auto Day Club VeeDub Trophy recipients:
1. Best Standard BEETLE: Kalena with her 1960 Beetle
2. Best Modified BEETLE: Grete Pfeiffer with her 1956 Beetle
3. Best Standard KOMBI: Jim Smith with his 1967 Kombi Camper
4. Best Modified KOMBI: Michael Molner with his 1967 Kombi
5. Best Standard TRANSPORTER / CADDY: Bill McCarroll with his 1989 T3
6. Best Modified TRANSPORTER / CADDY: Grant Rollinson with his 1983 Caravelle
7. Best Standard TYPE 3 / KARMAN GHIA: Alan Edwards with his 1965 Typ3 Karmann Ghia
8. Best Modified TYPE 3 / KARMAN GHIA: John Coates with his 1961 Typ1 Karmann Ghia
9. Best Standard GOLF: Phill Lander with his 2019 Golf AllTrack
10. Best Modified GOLF: Jon Prymas with his 2017 Golf
11. Best Standard POLO / SCIROCCO / UP!: Rhiannon Walker with her 2014 Scirocco
12. Best Modified POLO / SCIROCCO / UP!: Dot Bryan with her Scirocco
13. Best Standard PASSAT / BORA / JETTA / ARTEON: Shari Walker with her Jetta
14. Best Modified PASSAT / BORA / JETTA / ARTEON: Brad and Owen with their 2001 Bora
15. Best Standard AMAROK / TIGUAN / TOUAREG: Jon Prymas with his 2018 Tiguan
16. Best Modified AMAROK / TIGUAN / TOUAREG: VAG/Lennock with their Amarok race truck
Only ones I can spot is:
Perhaps there’s more than one error?
I didn’t realise that all the T1 & T2’s were lumped into the same category...
However, I believe category changes are on the way for 2020.
Isn't yours got the wrong year on it!
Yes......and isn’t it “Landers”?
Yes I think it is.
Canberra club put on some good events. I look forward to going to more of them next year.
My apologies Phill......my mistake.
My parents were very poor and when they gave me the extra "l" they couldn't afford to buy another consonant for my surname.
Separate names with a comma.