1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50% Discount for KC Friends!

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by Sheriff, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Hi Guys,

I hope it is Ok to post this mods?? I figured with a legit and VERY healthy discount for KC members it would be OK...I hope so! :eek:

As some would have seen, we have been off loading our excess Kombis recently as I said we had purchased a holiday accommodation business...well...here is the reveal!!!

Help Sim and I kick start our new holiday accommodation business!

…there is something in it FOR YOU too as mentioned in the title!

We have a newly acquired holiday accommodation property on the Gippsland Coast in Victoria!

It’s very exciting - But everyone knows the early days of any business are the toughest! :cry:

To help us get started we have an offer for our KC friends…

Book for 3 consecutive nights (or more) and we will take 50% off the total bill.

Whether you stay for just 3 nights or 3 weeks…we’ll reduce the bill by half!

All you have to do is go to our website and have a look!

(Add it to your “Favorites” for later).

www.90milebeachhouse.com.au

If you like what you see, book a getaway directly on the website.

The booking system updates live so availability is current.

It only applies to the months of JUNE, JULY and AUGUST so be quick…Book your escape now!

In the colder months the beach in this beautiful part of the world is equally stunning

…and there are log fires! :eek:

If people take advantage of this HALF PRICE HOLIDAY, we’ll start the business ticking!

It’s a Win Win!

Best Wishes, Rich and Sim

For those adventurers who do book:

• Make the booking as if you were a normal customer.
    • You won’t see any price reduction but we don’t take ANY payment at that time anyway.
    • In the “Message” section just enter “Kombi Club Member”.
    • We’ll see that, reduce your bill by 50% and only then will we calculate any deposits etc.
    • You’ll get all that confirmed in an email showing the reduced amount!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. OberonViking

OberonViking Well-Known Member

Wow! That's brilliant. I think I will take this one up.

3. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Best of luck to two lovely people. :D That's a very generous offer, and I'm sure it will kickstart your business.

I'm sure it will go gangbusters, but it's a little on the far side from us in Brisneyland. If we're ever down that way, we will definitely stay there.

4. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Wow indeed. :)

Here's wishing both you and Sim all the very best with this latest business development, Rich. I have had a squiz through the website and it looks like you guys are set up in a beautiful neck of the woods. I haven't been to the Gippsland Coast before, but from what I've seen it looks like there is a lot to see down that way.

And 50% off to KC Members is more than a generous offer - it's fantastic! Hopefully a few of the gang will take you up on it.

Julian.

5. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

All the best with this venture to both of you.

Hope that members support you in the early days and return and as Kyra said it is a shame Brisneyland is such a distance away.

6. kombimatt

kombimatt Active Member

Good luck with the new business guys. We wish you all the best and will put it on our list of must do destinations in the near future.

7. back street bessie

back street bessie Active Member

Ahhh the serenity...

How exciting,congrats and best of luck with this venture Richard and Simone.It looks like a very tranquil destination and one i'd really enjoy.I love those deserted beaches.
    Steve

8. kommodius

kommodius Active Member

Sounds like an excuse for a Kombi Run to me! :cool:

As you said Richard, the early days of any business are the toughest (we're going through it now!) all the very best with it. It looks like a beautiful spot.

Ray & da Boyz

9. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Thanks guys, what a wonderful response. We are pretty sure that given time...this wonderful hamlet will be discovered, hopefully not too much though!

Sadly we dont live there...it's about 2 1/4 hours from home but we love to escape there. It definitely give us the "yang" in our daily "yin".

One day we will retire there, in about 20 years. We have a block along the road on the beach and will build a home there one day and this will become our retirement business, etching out a modest living on the beach...bliss.

I do expect years of soul destroying payments to get there though LOL!

I was going to do this deal for a list of my (more local) friends and then realised that the KC (and therefore my friends here) have provided so much inspiration to "get out there" and live that maybe that is how we discovered this spot???

In any case...clearly this 50% offer is not a money making venture! It is really just to have the lights on and keep life in the place during quieter times whilst giving friends the chance for a cheap holiday in tough times. Hopefully it will end up being pretty cost neutral with a mutual benefit!

Thanks for the support once again!

Rich

10. OberonViking

Booking made :)

11. teeveezed

teeveezed Member

All the best with this exciting new venture. :)

12. OberonViking

13. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

The website does a good job of describing this place, but if anyone wants another endorsement of the area - it is really, really beautiful. Totally under-rated part of the world. Good luck with the business and thanks heaps for thinking of KC members in this way. Just another great example of the Kombi spirit.

Still, I can beat it. FREE accommodation in New Delhi! There is a space out front for your Kombi :)

14. vinny

vinny Active Member

looks great, i would love to come some time but its a little far.

15. Kate

Kate Member

I am from Lakes Entrance in VIC originally on the 90 Mile Beach. The East Gippsland area is truly a little secret still I believe. Either it's the winter cold, but not as cold as Tassie, or maybe because every second shop is not a boutique Cafe with a price tag to match.

JJJ is holding their one night stand in Sale sometime in May which is probably only 40 minutes from Golden Beach, where these guys place is, surely that says something....oh, and real surf, not like where I currently live....:)

16. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Hi Kate,
    Nice tip...I'll have to look that JJJ event up and book it myself LOL. 15yo daughter (and friends) would love it!
    Sale is only 30kms away on a 100km/h road. About 25 mins so perfect!

17. Archeress

Archeress Guest

this is an awesome and lovely offer rich..Pity it wasnt on the go last xmas as we would have taken up the offer...however it seems we tend to make lightning trips all over the place and dont be surprised if we end up there this year...prob not june july august though..

18. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Whenever you trundle along Kelly it would be great to have you stay! You are certainly a road warrior now! Amazing what those kombis do to us!

19. volcboy

volcboy Member

I can't believe it - another Kombi in Golden Beach. I moved out of Golden Beach after two years in December 2008.

Beautiful place with too much salty spray for the Cookie van :umm:

20. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Looks great guys, good luck and good fortune. :)