1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few photos from Sawtell

Discussion in 'NSW' started by mish13, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

See you at Old Bar Judy with all my Pink Princesses !

2. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

I won't be at Old Bar cos I always go to VW Warwick Weekend....all held on the same weekend :mad:
    Catch up some place soon :)

3. Zombi

Zombi Active Member

looks like a nice relaxed quiet weekend,
    I love that syncro, is that restod or original condition??

jono

4. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

Jono,

The syncro has been my wifes daily driver for the last 8 years and mine for 5 years prior to that. Its been on a few fun 4WD adventures to Moreton Island (turned a few heads there) and around Barrington Tops (in the wet) plus the Wattagan Mountains prior to us having kids. Now he is a Mum's taxi for my 2 daughters (built like a tank so nice and safe).

Gus the syncro has just been carported or garaged almost his entire life and is well cared for. He has had a few localised resprays due to some frontal rust issues around the windscreen adn the front bumber areas but the rest is as I bought him 13-14 years ago.

He is only on his second set of tyres in that time so not a huge amount of miles (we got 75,000kms out of the first set of tyres and the current BFG's still look new).

A very much loved T3 kombi syncro, which will stay that way if I have anything to do with it.

Cheers,

5. Volksaddict

Volksaddict Member

...thanks for the pics ..this park is ideal for overflow cabins/camping when valla fills up as it does..its around 20mins north