ACT Gathering 7/7/12

Discussion in 'ACT' started by Kombi Dad, Jul 7, 2012.

1. kombi-man

kombi-man Member

G'day Grant and All,
    I had lunch at Buzz today (rub) and a chat to Joseph.. :)
    First, I wholly agree with your suggestion, and propose the First Saturday of the month and that works with the First Sunday being the Hall Markets (I like taking the Kombi for a drive in the Country :) )
    Second, I suggested a Breakfast/Brunch at Buzz on the Saturday morning of Autofest (Saturday 22 Sep ), the cruise starts at Russell Office 2pm for 2:30 Departure :) http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/for...man-autofest-cruise-22-23-sep-12-a-72918.html
    Lastly, as the weather warms up and the days become Daylight saving, I was going to suggest a gathering around one of the lakes for a sausage sizzle and chat, I have a BBQ that I can chuck in the back and can set up anywhere, bring your own and I will supply the gas...

Suggestions welcome.

2. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

So the first Sat of September (1 September) is a go then for the next brunch meet at Buzz?

I should be good for that one.

What time on the 22 September?

I arrive at the airport at 9.05am from overnight flights from Singapore, so home around 9.40am. Hoping to be up to the 2pm cruise, but won't know about the brunch meet, until the day.....:wtf:

3. Kombi Dad

Kombi Dad Well-Known Member

Works for me. I have 10:30 first Saturday of the month now in the calendar. Depending on what is happening in September I will probably be interested in the 22nd.

Ian

4. kombi-man

kombi-man Member

Saturday 01 September is great.
    Give me about 24hrs and I will start some event threads discussion dedicated to each.

5. hdj80

hdj80 Member

I am looking forward to the next gathering .

6. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

Maybe something in the New Year - any takers?

7. hdj80

hdj80 Member

Yes I am interested

8. kombi-man

kombi-man Member

Incentive to get Axl registered.

9. jobell

jobell Active Member

If something comes up and it fits for me I'll come up ... seeing as Miss D is still sporting ACT plates. For the moment anyway. Looking into getting club plates here in VIC fairly shortly.

melissa likes this.