1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All set to go

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BrianK, Apr 27, 2016.

1. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

A bit different than our nullabour trip Bernie, but all going good. I think I could stay on the road, loving the hot weather. Cathy ain't to happy with all her bug bites, but as I said to her, we are in the tropics. I get bitten but they don't leave a mark on me. She has dozens of bites. All part of the adventure.

Mordred likes this.
  2. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Brian, you're lucky it's this time of year .... summer and the humidity in the tropics is hell :oops:

3. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

That's why we live in sunny Melbourne Herr Kahuna..

BrianK likes this.
  4. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Currently in Mooree, aiming for Forbes tomoz, then home on Sunday. Stay a week and prolly do the paddock run again.

5. KahunaKombi

On the downhill run Brian :confused:

BrianK likes this.
  6. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

You're not sitting still are ya Brian!

7. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Hey guys, we got home yesterday, 25 days travel and we had a ball. 6610 ks, 980 litres fuel. 25 nights accommodation. fuel cost $1170.28. About 14.83 per 100 ks per 10 litre in the Toybus. We are heading of again in about a weeks time. We are taking the Hyundai and the Mouse this time.

8. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

No rest for the wicked cobba

9. KahunaKombi

Don't run it Brian ...... Everything in good time ;)

10. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

All good Bert mate, the boss still has 7 weeks holidays. Will do all the small trips when she retires in September. Gotta. Go and see the Perth grandkids but. If we don't go we don't see them.

11. KahunaKombi

Sounds like my family Brian - If I want to see them (hardly likely these days) I have to travel and if they want to see me I have to travel while they sit on the ar$e$ o_O my brother gets it but he's the only one :confused:

12. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Currently sitting in. Roadhouse caravan park in Marla SA, 450 ks from Alice Springs. Looks like we will stay here for 5 nights as can't get a booking in caravan park in Alice till Monday. Big motor cross rally this weekend so booked out. I could drive another couple hundred ks down the road but why bother.would just have to set up again. We have booked from Monday so we be ok for 5 nights in Alice. No Bert, we didn't bother going over to Perth, we thought stuff the kids, will head over to Alice and then do about face and head home again foe week. Then get Bella packed and go to Halls Gap for a few days. Then it will be getting close to time for Cathy to go back to work. No kombis spotted since we got on the road last Sunday. I have to blow in the tube for the policeman twice in 2 days. But they let me go.

deeksy62 likes this.