1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia Day @ Maitland Park

Discussion in 'NSW' started by wirrah, Jan 26, 2016.

1. wirrah

wirrah Well-Known Member

A few busses and a couple of beetle derivatives. Had to leave early so missed out on the later comers.

True believer...
    2016 01 26 003.jpg

Bus & Camper
    2016 01 26 005.jpg

More Bus & Camper
    2016 01 26 006.jpg

2. bagman

bagman Well-Known Member

3. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the photos guys. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye Tony - you had vanished! Thank you for my cookbook. Nice day for it - shame we didn't get more turn up, we had the best parking spots.

bagman likes this.
  4. bagman

bagman Well-Known Member

Same your way - a good morning out - Mrs Bagman turned up and went for a wonder and decided to go back and buy that $10 cheese burger after all .We need to be ready next time for those questions - like how long will a tank of petrol last and where is the engine - " We are educators for the next generation "

5. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

There were some doozies!! "Your tyres must be expensive!" "Is your rego expensive?" "How long do you get out of $50 of petrol? A day?" - honest answer - "I don't think my tank takes $50!!" hahhahaha
    Mother of children covered in face paint who have already climbed into the back of my splitty and jumping on seat - "Can the children get in?" answer - "No"

6. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

mmmm sounds like typical morons who don't have a brain & NO respect for other peoples property :mad: they think an open door is invite to enter and do as they please :eek: