Back to the Future...

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by Grantus, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

2. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Once you dumped the garbage geek gear out I wonder his much bog in the body.
    Brings to mind TV "restoration" shows ??

3. Mellow Yellow 74

Mellow Yellow 74 Active Member

Why on earth would you waste your time and money turning a kombi into a Delorean as a tribute to Back to the Future when the movie already had a cool kombi in a significant scene:

Mujo77 and Grantus like this.
  4. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Doesn't say much about the D'lorean's handling when the kombi keeps up with it :p:eek:

Jethro likes this.
  5. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

His kombi to do as he pleases - gull wing doors ..... you'd need some room to open/close them & expect some unsuspecting people would get wacked by them :p:D

6. wombatventures

wombatventures Active Member

I found that by scrolling to the bottom of the page and working back up that it's a pretty good looking bus until you see the junk put inside of it and then the silly doors....
    Extra wide garage.... personal double parking spaces like Bert says.... go to the supermarket, find a space with no-one alongside, come back with the shopping, someones parked next to you, can't open the side doors either and if you could there's a bloody big TV set and a wall stopping you from getting to the cab.:eek:o_O
    Just imagine what they'll be like when the lifting mechanism lets go and you're not able to hold them up while you're getting the stick out to prop them up!
    (Yes I've had gas struts on fibreglass canopies, and modern car bonnets and tailgates! Cynical..... You better believe it!)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017