BAY TO BIRDWOOD 2017

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by scottykels, Jul 18, 2017.

1. scottykels

scottykels New Member

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in entering this years Bay to Birdwood on Sunday September 24th.

Entries are open to all original cars, motorcycles, vans, trucks and commercial vehicles built on or after 1 January 1956 and on or before 31 December 1981.

I have already paid the entry fee and they only have limited spots with entries closing Friday 4th of August. Have got one other Kombi joining also (my old man). So we have two already but need more to make it a great day.

I'm sure there will be people entering that won't see this post, but trying to convince some others that were maybe having second thoughts about joining in or not.

Would also be great to try and get a regular Kombi Cruise happening for all that would be keen. There is a thread on here atm with some planning coming together for this to happen.

Cheers

Scotty

David H likes this.
  2. tomhic

tomhic Active Member

I'm hoping to get my 1968 Suzuki Hillbilly ready in time to enter; not sure if my camper is original enough to be allowed to enter.

cheers, Tom

3. Waz356

Waz356 Member

We will probably go in the 356 this year.

4. scottykels

scottykels New Member

Don't say that too loud Was, REX might get upset. If you change your mind, keep an eye out for "Hallie".

5. wombatventures

wombatventures Active Member

Been thinking of running our Notch but with it so close to Dubs By The River Bec might be car runned out.

6. Waz356

Waz356 Member

I did manage to get my entry in - late. $69 + $15 late fee just to go for a drive. Might be my last B to B.

7. wombatventures

Come to DbtR the week before for a test run... It's free!
    BYO your own picnic or BBQ food. I'm setting up the big BBQ.

8. Waz356

Waz356 Member

I'm going to head up on Sunday in Rex with the VW club and the Mrs might join us later in the Beetle. She's working in Murray Bridge until 1.

9. wombatventures

Looking forward to meeting a few more KCers