bearded lady cruise

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by Choco, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Choco

Choco Member

only 11 weeks to go

2. VanAime

VanAime Active Member

If The Doctor survives those Tasmanian hills, I'll see if I can get across for a couple of days at least.

3. Choco

Choco Member

sounds good, the more the merrier

4. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

If it was yesterday Matt, we would have been there, work as usuall mate. Prolly next year for sure.

5. Mcsqueel

Mcsqueel New Member

HI,
    Sorry new to all of this... Pls dont chew my head off :( So if we wanna go we just make a booking with the caravan park and make sure the beast is ready for the drive???

6. Choco

Choco Member

bout the size of it mcsqueel, we will travel up from mount gambier, stay in radelaide then head up, you have a few options, travel up in convoy, meet us up there, etc. more info up soon
    cheers
    matt

7. Choco

Choco Member

righto with 9 weeks to go here are some more details

we will be travelling to adelaide on sat 13th leaving mt gambier at around 9am (if anyone wants to travel with us just let us know you will need to book your own accomodation in adealide as we are planning on staying with family)

Sunday 14th April we will be at the caltex service station 965 port wakefield rd bolivar at 9am to be left at 9.30am those that wish to travel with us please ensure you arrive at the meeting point before 9.30am.. I will be appox. 152km to port broughton (2 hours). Once we arrive we will set up and relax

The rest of the week is really upto the individuals

We will be taking a drive to moonta either tuesday or thursday is our thoughts (my grandparents where from here and i would also like to visit the cemetry where they are buried) all are welcome to join us as we will stop to look at wallaroo to make a full day out of it (approx 120km round trip)

We are also going to head off in the other direction to have a look around port pirie this will either be the tuesday of the thursday. Again everyone is welcome to join and we will also make this a full day trip (approx 120km round trip)

We will be enjoying some fishing and alot of relaxing.

It will all come to a close on sunday 21st april ... leaving the camping rounds at approx 10am to take the drive back to adelaide (again we plan to stay with family so if any from away are staying please make you own accomodation arrangements)

we will then leave for home monday morning at around 8.30am

8. Choco

Choco Member

9. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Would love to come to this Matt, if it wasnt so far. It starts on a sunday, we may still come. Cause we can come following thursday and leave on sunday

10. Choco

Choco Member

sounds good brian, keep us posted

11. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Will do mate.

12. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Hey Matt, we could be possible goers for 15 16 17, currently looking at changing my contract at work. im starting to down hours and get ready for retirement in sept.

13. Choco

Choco Member

good work mate

14. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Looks like we are in for sure, as of the 16th march, i only work weekends. so that should see us there for 3 or 4 week days.

15. Choco

Choco Member

great stuff brian :)

16. Choco

Choco Member

just a reminder to all who want to attend, bookings are essential, if you are wishing to attend please book soon

17. Choco

Choco Member

21 days to go

18. Choco

Choco Member

6 days to go, getting a tad excited

19. Choco

Choco Member

and we are all packed and off early tomorrow morning, ready for a week of relaxing, fishing and drinking

20. Choco

Choco Member

all done and dusted, was a great trip with very little dramas, was great to meet kym and ali, lots of pics up on fb