1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berry Blast postponed until July 5th due to the rain, Sorry

Discussion in 'Event Discussion' started by Menangler, Apr 30, 2015.

  1. Menangler

    Menangler Member

    NSW South Coast
    I have had a look at the grounds and spoken to the Berry Footy Club and we have decided that due to the state of the grounds and the impending rain forecast for the weekend, we will have to postpone our event until the Sunday 5th of July, sorry to do this but we don't want to mess the grounds up.
    Thanks Dave

Share This Page