Bugger and Botheration

Discussion in 'The National Kombi Club Bus Stop 2008' started by kyznet, Mar 14, 2008.

1. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

:( 'Tis a very sad Kyra who is saying that the Eden dream is no longer alive for her.

I have had news today of a relative in Sydney who's in intensive care at the moment, and I really feel that I should be spending some "quality time" with my family at this point in time.

I am still flying down to Sydney, and will be down the south coast on Thursday evening, so thought I would at least get to catch up with the QLD/NSW contingent who are camping nearby. At least I'll get to see a few smiling, familiar faces then.

Very sad to be missing this and being able to meet so many people face to face, but there is always next year (and the year after and the year after that).

I look forward to seeing updates. Jane (Heartland), Michelle (mish13) and I will all be hanging around the computers over Easter. And eating chocolate no doubt!!! :) That's one consolation.

Have a FANTASTIC time everyone.

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Aww Kyra. Family first. We all understand. See you on Thursday.

3. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

That's no darn good Kyra, was looking forward to having you along, but at least I get to catch up on the way down.Sorry to hear about your sick relative......Lorraine

4. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Kyra, sorry to hear of your situation. Ive just fallen into the same thing. ive gone from going and then not and then just 2 days ago im going again, till phone call from sister in melbourne, now im not going again. I was meant to be heading off on wednesday, but now im going to melbourne instead, my mum is going into hospital on wednesday to have a kidney removed. So looks like a red eye plane trip down wednesday morning.

Im not going to plan any more trips to the day im ready to head of, that way i may not be jinxed.

brian:(

5. heartland

heartland New Member

Oh Kyra sorry to hear about you having a "sick" relative - god bless to you and your family.

I'll be here on the forums if you need a chat or pm or email me too - look after yourself.

6. kombimatt

kombimatt Active Member

Kyra - sorry to hear of your bad news. I won't be too far away either so am always up for a Forum chat.

Was planning to go camping but that has been struck off as Kombikazz's sister is having some marriage issues and wants to be close by. Will make the most of the extended break (we teachers get 10 days) and recharge the batteries.

Take care and get in touch if you need to. Oh yeah and enjoy lots of chockie with those lovely little'uns of yours.

7. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

Sorry to hear that you wont be going now Kyz, even if that does mean I get glomo to myself now. And bad news as well BK. we will all try and have enough fun to generate good vibes to be felt by all. Best of luck with your families. Glen

8. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Thanks everyone. Very disappointed, but am glad I'll be able to see quite a few smiling faces at Nowra.

Not sure if I'll be near a computer over Easter, but I will be really looking forward to seeing all the posts and photos put up after everyone returns. :D

9. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

You're right K - as much as it's very unfortunate you can't spend any longer with the group, you're still getting a chance to catch up with a fair chunk of the loonies! :p

We'll have to try and pass on as much Kombi love and good karma as we can in the short time you're with us. :)

10. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

I hope all works out , all our thoughts are with you . chin up mate

11. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Thanks Tommy. :) My rello is about to have another operation on his spine on Thursday now that they think his heart can take another big op. Fingers crossed. He had a heart attack during the last one, which resulted in him ending up in ICU.

I'm sure my sunny, smiling face will be just what the doctor ordered!!! (I say that with a lot of sarcasm, which I wasn't sure if it would come across here). ;)

12. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

Lets All Know How Your Relation Gets On , Thats One Thing You Can Count On Under Such Trying Times That People Will Be Thinking Not Only Of Your Relation But The Family Concerned , Lets Face We Are A Family , Well I Class It As A Family . Tell Your Relation A Kombi Story And Im Sure That Will Bring A Smile And Along With Your Smile , Thoughts Are With You . Just Keep Us All Informed Its Good To Talk . Cheers From Tom

13. Golfy

Golfy Member

No trip

Hi! Kayra, Very sorry to here the bad new's but family must come first, we will make sure you have a great, great time next time we see you. We also had bad news to this week our friend that we are going over to Tassie to see has got cancer and they can't do anything for him he might last a year but who knows, it seems everything happens to people when you are just about to go and enjoy yourself. We just have to keep our chins up and make the best as much as we can. All the best to you and your family were all thinking of you. Peace, Love and happiness.
    Lynn, Paul and Ronald

14. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Thanks a lot Lynn and Tommy. You two are just lovely. :)

That's terrible news about your friend Lynn. Just goes to show that bad things happen to good people. I have enough faith in the world that things will be right for the op - the quacks wouldn't operate if they thought it was risky.

Oh, and hope you and your two boys have a fantastic time in Tassie - I know Jane is planning a get together with the KC mob over there, so that will be something for you to look forward to.