1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bungendore Run July 20

Discussion in 'ACT' started by Grantus, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

A good day had by all, as 6 KombiClub members joined the ACT VW members for the run to Bungendore for lunch.

Although overcast, the rain held off till mid afternoon.

Kombi Club members were myself, Kombidad, Barney, Chelli, Phantom & VW Freak.

Some quick pics:

We met at Russell carpark around 10.30am, to join up with a halfdozen beetles and a couple of Golfs.

[​IMG]

Then left at 11am to convoy out to Bungendore led by Kombidad's T3...

[​IMG]

Beetles followed Kombidad, then the Kombis, and the Golfs in the rear - VWFREAK in a flash little Green Golf Cabrio in the mirror...

[​IMG]

2. Grantus

Barney on route:

[​IMG]

And we parked outside the Royal Hotel for lunch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barney, I'm sure it's NOW your turn to set a date and venue for the next ACT Kombi Club get together!;)

3. phantom

phantom Member

Great pics there, they beat a lot of mine so I don't need to put many up! Was a great day, the Kombi's held their own on the hills, and the people were happy. Awesome.

Next event - I was going to work on that but haven't had time to hunt down a suitable venue. Any ideas from the floor?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Barney

Barney New Member

Barney, I'm sure it's NOW your turn to set a date and venue for the next ACT Kombi Club get together!
    Hahahah Too true!:lol:

We are off OS for a 5 weeks soon, but will definitly organise something when we get back. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a camp somewhere, I cant make the Sept ACT one, but thought that maybe after that we would organise one when we get back, if any one is interested. :)

Brendan couldnt make it but, Lee and I had a great day. We had been camping from friday night (in Barney of course) so had to leave at 2.30 to get home and do some farm stuff but really met some nice people and am looking forward to the next event. Lovely to see such a nice turn out. Thanks again.

By the way - Necro made Barney's wheel cover and it has finished him off beautifully. Awesome job, mate you are super talented! Getting so many comments that I am stressing that it will get pinched. Thanks again:cool:

Sue

5. Grantus

JP from ACT VW , even took some "moving pictures"! :)

[youtube]5ndZxohfa1A[/youtube]

6. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

Great to see you all out an about , looked a great little gathering , jealous i am as i have been to kombi dads neck of the woods and enjoyed the whole bungendore experience
    well done on getting every one together , the main thing which im sure you all had lots of kombi bettle come vw talk and fun !!

7. Kombi Dad

Kombi Dad Well-Known Member

It certainly was a great day. Looking forward to the next gathering.

8. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

I only just saw these pix.... and that wheel cover is absolutely amazing!!!! :cool: He is very talented - we always worry about our wheel-cover when we park Woger....

Great pix everyone, and a great bunch of VWs... thanks for posting them up! :)