Bus Stop 2009

Discussion in 'The National Kombi Club Bus Stop 2008' started by Alpal, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Feel a bit guilty raising the issue without putting my hand up, but will there be a 2009 event? If so, still Easter and where??
    Will run the drags if its on.

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Aaahh.. Allan... yes there is a 2009 event and this weekend I am checking out the short list of 3 caravan parks in person. This has been my first chance to get up there to see them. I have been very lucky so far in picking 2 parks that were very good in their own ways. This time I want to make certain and see them before I book one. Stay tuned for Monday ;)

3. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

I was just thinking about this last night. Excellent news. I think the whole Williams clan will be attending this one. :)

4. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Monday is the annoucement day, eh? *rubbing hands together* Ooooooo.... :D

Yay yay yay yay! I'm excited already, and Easter's still approx 7 months away! :)

5. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Antici - - - -pation

Cool news! Good luck Melica.

6. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

The countdown has started....everyone please circle this in your diary...DO NOT MISS IT.......now where will it be Melissa? Guess we all have to wait till Monday.

Lorraine

7. MattB

MattB New Member

I can't wait to know where it'll be :D I really hope I'm able to make it in 2009 :)

8. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

My hols are pre determined when i took my new job and hence im going to miss this event by 2 weeks , but im going travelling before easter so i hope to catch up with people over that side of the country

9. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Melissa, how could I have doubted!
    Will start packing tomorrow!

10. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

We still haven't unpacked the kombi from Easter! So we are packed and eager to go.....

BTW, it's a pity you can't make it Tom.... :( Hopefully, you can book your 2010 holidays in advance....