1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bus stop 2014 - easter - location griffith

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2014' started by ruby6689, Apr 19, 2013.

1. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

no place for exclusive societies.
    more the merrier

2. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

Alas , no Bus Stop for me. Hope you all have a great weekend, take lots of pics , drive safe and I wait with anticipation to see how much fun you all have.

3. hippy chick

hippy chick New Member

for anyone wanting to venture over and have a look at the kombis attending where is the best place to go ?? would anyone been keen to bring them over to the street rod run tonight at narrandera ???

4. Roo

Roo Active Member

We're at La Festa at the moment until 2pm. Cruising around from then via Hanwood, Yoogali to Lake Wyangan. Roughly 40+ Kombis!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  5. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Tonight is our Gala Dinner night so unfortunately unavailable. Tomorrow early morning or late arvo back at caravan park would be the best time to see them all.

6. Marlyn

Marlyn Active Member

Ok , We couldn't make Griffith so we snuck away to Dorrigo for the weekend ......impatiently waiting to hear 2015 bus stop venue ......? Waiting waiting

7. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

The venue has not been confirmed as the preferred caravan park cannot commit till May but I can tell you it will be in the Coffs Harbour region.

8. milly

milly Active Member

Cool,
    Only around 2 hours drive from all us Port Macquarie V-Dubbers.:cool::D:)

Hope you guys are having a fantastic time down at Griffith, thinking of you.:heart:

Steve

9. karenthekombi

karenthekombi New Member

back from Bus Stop and no longer a Virgin!!!

Well finally lost our virginity at Bus Stop and must say it was probably even more fun that the other time ....... anyway, moving on ................

What a fun weekend! Really enjoyed meeting everyone and touring around the Griffith area. Huge thank you to Peter for organising it all and another thank you to all the attendees who were very welcoming and happy to share the Kombi love (technical stuff).

I have attached a quick version of the group photo I took from the cherry picker. Let me know emails if you want a better copy. not sure how to upload so hopefully this will work.

Attached Files:

10. Alice in Kombiland

Alice in Kombiland Well-Known Member

That looks awesome :)