1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bus Stop 2019

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus stop 2019' started by melissa, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Debstar

Debstar Well-Known Member

Yep Bus Stop does that to you, at our first Bus Stop we put our hand up to organize one!! First group I've ever been a part of where you are treated like instant family :confused: Seriously, being part of the Kombi family & doing Bus Stops has made us get "out of the house" & go on trips. Bus Stop gives us all an opportunity to see different parts of this wonderful country :D with a great weekend thrown in :) see you there :D

David H, oldman, Ninga and 1 other person like this.
  2. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

We have good friends in Manley, and they have a squishy new baby. So Anita is planning 3 days of being clucky with bits of sight seeing thrown in.
    The tricky bit is finding somewhere with a 2200mm parking clearance so I can safely park up Evie and not drive for 3 days.

David H and Debstar like this.
  3. chris taylor

chris taylor Well-Known Member

So true Deb ,I could not have said that any better, I travel thousands of kls each year just to be at the B/ST. I remember the Lake Mac B/St, When I left there to come home I decided to go and have a look at Wisemans Ferry and eventually Bathurst, set off down the Pacific H/Way that's when I realised this was not a good idea, But any how ,got there in the end ,wonderful scenery, beautiful country , Look forward to the B/St each year. Thanks to all those who make tick over so well.

Deb ,,,,best regards .
    Chris.

4. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

Well said Deb. Stanthorpe really got the kids hooked which was good.

Debstar, melissa and chris taylor like this.
  5. Wayne murray

Wayne murray Well-Known Member

Missing Sydney is the easy bit when you live there leaving easier:D.

Debstar likes this.
  6. Debstar

Have you booked in anywhere?

7. Debstar

Hi mate have you booked in anywhere?