1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camp Keen ...

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by The Dub Driver (Byronbug), Sep 7, 2008.

1. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

:eek: MUM :eek: No ring on the daughter's finger yet !

Must admit when the Real Estate showed me the pics today they are putting up on the listing and I saw the for sale signs up when I got home, I did feel a bit like we have done the wrong thing......just nerves I guess.

'SON' I may get the last laugh by moving in with you if we haven't found the right place in time......so make sure the Toowoomba place has a 'Granny Flat':lol:

Yes Wes....I love prayer flags and was given a special strand
    by 'Sheriff' that have pride of place in 'Molly' and 'Blue Bus', they are tiny, kombi size, and have a postive affirmation on each one :heart:

2. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

Sorry Lorraine - new to KC so could you please explain why you are selling up and leaving such a beautiful place ...if you don't mind of course!

3. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

I guess it just comes down to the fact that I am lonely here and just over being a square plug in a round hole, bored at work and sick of watching the drug dealers plying their trade opposite the shop, watching their 'clients' go through all the motions and emotions of being hight/low paranoid etc.

Nimbin village is not the peace loving community that it portrays, it's often confrontational and I guess I just want to experience life amongst honest hard working folk, sit and drink latte' in a clean cafe' with clean customers and watch families enjoy their children.

Having said that all is not bad in Nimbin, there are lots of great people here too, but for me it's time to move on.

We have given it 8 years and yes we do live on a beautiful property, if I could pick it up and move it I would. A home is far more important to me than a house, as long as it has room to park 30 kombis:)

4. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It can't have been an easy decision so good luck with the sale. Take all your happy memories with you and use them to fill up your new place

V :)