Canberra Bus stop fall out

Discussion in 'The First national Kombi Club Bus Stop 2007' started by jerrys_bus, Apr 10, 2007.

1. jerrys_bus

jerrys_bus Active Member

If you haven't noticed I haven't been myself in a few recent posts thats because my user name may have been hijacked by a kombi club convert, Michelle always wondered what the hype was all about, when the site was down Michelle wanted it back so I would stop pestering her about a turkish hacker, and been a miserable bum! ;)

Michelle was a kombi addict at the same time I was but took her time to come around to the KC and now I have to fight her to get to the computer, she'll have to get her own member account.

How do others get over this problem of trying to get a KC fix when the other half is hoging the puter?

Regards

Chris

2. GypsyWannabe

GypsyWannabe Active Member

3 puter's in my house! Wireless router network but now cable LAN to my son's room. Laptop still runs on the wireless network.

However, having 3 people in different rooms doing tehri own thing on the puter may not be teh best for domestic harmony... of course we could send each other emails or MSN messages.... :D

Baz

3. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Divorce works, and then you can get all the kombi stuff you want!

4. kommodius

kommodius New Member

He's right, done it several times.

Ray & da Boyz

5. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

Don't you get married so that you have two wages to spend on the Kombi?

6. jerrys_bus

jerrys_bus Active Member

Hey I thought she was a keeper being into kombi's and all that :confused: ,

I can't Divorce her as we're not married :eek:

and now that she's watching these threads she's getting mad at your responses :mad:

Oh well anyone know a good leach / lawyer that can get me out of a defacto on the cheep as long as I keep karol the kombi she can have the Kids (cat and dog) Ha ha ha lol

7. Doc

Doc Active Member

My Dearest Michelle
    It is with much sadness that I have to inform you that your spouse is afflicted with Kombiphillia, with this diagnosis comes an unusual consequence of listening to bad advice from very caring people. My suggestion is that you become the adult in this relationship and allow Chris specific times for his Kombiclub Fix, perhaps even start a star chart when he is behaving himself. The other times are yours of course. I know this sounds harsh and somewhat extreme but you have a lot to lose if the "others" prevail with their suggestions of divorce, possible loss of ownership of the kombi and enforced custody of the children.
    Good Luck Michelle

8. Alice in Kombiland

Alice in Kombiland Well-Known Member

I was the reluctant suffering partner of a kombi lover....he solved it by letting me drive the bus.....now he'll have to fight me for the keys ;)

9. Carolin

Carolin New Member

Fighting for keys ...

Hey Alice, you've got a week until Woz gets his licence - maybe he's so out of practice he won't pass ... not sure if that's good or bad. You win anyway.

10. Shell

Shell New Member

Thank you for your support Doc and Alice

This is my first post as myself...... not posing as jerrys_bus. We are taking turns at the computer at the moment but i think Docs advise sounds good :D

LOL MICHELLE

11. Doc

Doc Active Member

Great to hear Miss Shelly, no longer kombiwidow but Kombi owner.

12. Shell

Shell New Member

Ta Doc, I will try to hold up my end and be a responsible kc member. :D

13. kommodius

kommodius New Member

Welcome Shell.
    Enjoy the KC and post often.
    Watch out for some members though (there's a guy called Jerry that's a bit sus!)

love and Julie Andrews,

Ray & da Boyz

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  14. jerrys_bus

jerrys_bus Active Member

That wouldn't be me by any chance would it ray???;)
    lol chris

15. TasDeb

TasDeb New Member

Always good to see some good advice having an effect look forward to reading your posts shell,

16. jerrys_bus

jerrys_bus Active Member

Problem solved, finally got a second puter and we are looking at another bus next week end

regards

Chris