1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"CONVOY" from Brisbane to KlubFest - Sat 16 June

Discussion in 'Klub Fest 2007' started by kyznet, Jun 4, 2007.

1. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Hope that doesnt mean induced labours Doc

Just kidding
    Cheers
    col

2. Toni J

Toni J New Member

Going down Friday

Guys
    Toni and I are heading down Friday after school. Drive-in Friday night at Yatala, camp overnight....? Saturday morning at Coolangatta Retro shops.....lunch at Southport Footy Club and into Klubfest straight to the delinquent section.....a few drinks Saturday night catching up with people .......then Sunday morning .......

So can't be part of this Kombi Konvoy. Enjoy the run and see you down there.

Toni and Brett

3. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Later Meeting Time!

Hi All,

After a few discussions, Kim (Spinner), Kelly and I are going to meet at 10.00am in the old IKEA car park on Saturday instead of 9.00am.

We figure 2 hours to get to Southport is plenty, and that way we will arrive just in time (or earlier) than the other KCers meeting for lunch down there.

So, please note the change in time, and we look forward to hopefully seeing some more of you, rather than it just being the 3 Ks. Could be dangerous otherwise. :D

4. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Okay
    I probably just cant find it .Is there a Group of sunshine coast mob heading down to meet up at the ikea at 10am sat.
    If not yet ,does anyone want to meet up an bruce hwy points [Probably servos] Figure Ill be heading south at B hwy/eumundi ramp about 8am. [Will confirm.]
    Also Im assuming the ikea carpark is similar area,springwood, and vis from motorway . Please excuse the ignorance but I usually dont take much notice.
    Can someone from brissy group send me a Pm with mobile no for WHEN I get lost
    Thanks
    col

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Hi Col, you have a PM with my mobile (0407 550 650 for anyone else who wants it!), and directions.

Kelly is coming from Caloundra, so you won't be on your Larry Lonesome from the Sunny Coast.

See you then.
    Kyra

6. kanaka

kanaka Member

Yes the Samba is all go and will see you all at ikea if its not to late to gate crash the party

7. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Never too late! Look forward to seeing you then. :)

8. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Hey Tarin - I'll be going down Sunday morn what time you planning and is Chris going or does he have to work (again:)) Can possibly meet up @ Boondal and the 3 Amigo's ride again Yeehaaa