Convoy from WA

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2013' started by Tangles, Feb 14, 2013.

1. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

I think I'm camping right next to you (with Paul and the crazy one). So far I have noone to convoy with so if you are heading up on Friday and want to hook up for the drive up let me know - Liss

PS Enjoy your time at Tallows although I like Broken Head best.

2. Tangles

Tangles Well-Known Member

Hey Liss, I am sharing a site with Anne-Marie (Kombimuso). At least I hope I am and that she has actually booked !!!!! :)

I won't be able to convoy as I will overshoot a bit and see friends and family back in qld next week. Though I think that convoying to the busstop will be so cool for everyone who does.

Actually staying at the caravan park at Suffolk Park. Life is consisting of a walk in the morning north to tallows, an afternoon walk to broken head, dinner at the last great curry place that is a remnant of the old Byron. I could seriously get used to this. This stretch of beach is the best in the world .........

3. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

Oh I am so glad there will be another female close by!! Enjoy Byron, personally it is not a place I like at all although the beaches are very beautiful, but then I loooooove the beach. have fun, see you next week :cool:

4. Joy Kombi Wolfsburg

Joy Kombi Wolfsburg Well-Known Member

Hey Liss, He's a rude bugger. As if I haven't booked (AND PAID!!!!) We're on Large Rig site 7. Is that near you guys? Ill be down Suffolk Park way tomorrow. Might catch up.

5. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

Hey Anne Maree, yep I knew you would have booked and paid you're a chick after all but if we left it to the men....I think we're on Rig site 8. I am really looking forward to taking a break I'm working over the weekend and at Tafe until Thursday, then get organised and hopefully be there about lunchtime on Friday or that's the plan anyway. :)

6. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Suffolk Park is my old neighbourhood....yes they are beautiful beaches around that area...Broken Head is awesome...see you soon :)

7. Tangles

Tangles Well-Known Member

The end is nigh !!!!!!
    Well, the end of this journey anyway. Today I cross the tweed river (by ferry if possible, bridge probably) and enter that strange place called Queensland. But it did give me time for one last night camped out ......
    Under this tree
    [​IMG]
    And this morning things looked remarkably like this
    [​IMG]

8. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Andy has been having fun 'Kombi Spotting' you over the last week while you have been travelling around his work area.:) He comes home just about every night and tells me where he has seen you. He parked next to you one day but you were not at the kombi.

Are you hanging around for Mardi Grass, it would be a bit of a homecoming for the Mushpit.