Coonawarra Wine Cruise

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by VinoDubber, Sep 4, 2009.

1. VinoDubber

VinoDubber New Member

Hey guys. I am a winemaker in Coonawarra at Patrick T Wines. Having Bus stop 2010 just down the road from me is exciting stuff. Cant wait! Our cellar door is just north of Penola on the highway.

We have plenty of room for camping if anyone is interested in a night amongst the vineyards. Also, to try to say thanks to the Kombi Club for years of informative forums and post I am giving all members 10% of all our wines.

If anyone is in the area drop in and say hi and if you are looking for any wines call the winery 0887373687 and ask for Luke or email luke@patricktwines.com

2. Klause Focker

Klause Focker Member

He Luke, Sounds good.
    Make sure your guests tyres are phylloxera free!!
    Lets keep our wine regions clean.:)

3. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Thats a very kind offer Luke, we will be checking it out for sure.
    Chris

4. Kate

Kate Member

Count me in too!!

5. Dan_Ling85

Dan_Ling85 Member

im keen...

6. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

We really should do a winery cruise on one of the days, preferably in a microbus (so we can freely sample/swill).

7. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

If you want to do winery tasting woz, you really need to start getting some numbers together. and also work out what day. if sat or sun, then i cant help, but can make a few calls, re bus etc. If monday, then i can chuck seat back in and can handle 7 peoples.:)

8. Van Housing

I suspect we will be otherwise occupied on Saturday and Sunday - so Monday would be a good choice IMO.

9. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

then you need to start a poll or something cobba. to see who is going and who can help, or do you need to hire bus etc. bus would worry me as would charge like wounded bull. but if heaps of microbus come then all good.

10. GoblinSA

GoblinSA New Member

Woz!! That is so sweet of you to offer to be the designated driver!!! :lol:

11. Van Housing

LOL!!! I would offer to be the designated driver, if I didn't own a two seater! (and expect to swill!) Hint hint - surely someone with a microbus is dieing to show us campervan owners what we are missing out on ? ..... ;) :lol: