1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruise to Sutton Forest.

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Kai, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Here are some pics from today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

3. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

4. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

5. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

6. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Damn you beat me Kai... was just plugging the camera in....:p

7. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

8. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks to the troopers for organsing the event. Had a great feed, chin wag, sticky beak and an awesome convoy, the scenery was great.
    Was great to meet everyone, including the people I missed out on at the nationals. Look forward to another event like this. Well done.

The only downfall was Mav was MIA. *dun, dun duuuuuun!*

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  9. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Hah hope you got home alright.

10. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations! What a great turn out. I hope you all had fun - I wish I could have been there.

11. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Got home fine mate was a great run, top day....

12. mark78

mark78 Member

Looks like you all had a great day, i had grand plans of coming but the flu got in the way darn it, so next time cyaz then!

13. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Heres a few of My shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

15. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

16. Camerz

Camerz New Member

jeez guys are sppedy i only just got in the door! had an awsm time man did it rain on the way home! good feed though! cheers troopers for organising the event!

17. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

Yeah definate big thanks to the troopers was a fantastic day, great to finally put faces to names even if we may forget or get em mixed up....sorry if I did.... I believe Don had the great idea of a spring cruise to Huskisson and Husky Pub....If its a go I'm in already....

I got a few sprays of rain here and there then blue skys.... for the last leg of the run.

18. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

What happened to the owners of the Dark red Camper? they went to find a toilet and then disapeared? or did I just not see them on the cruise and at lunch?

19. T1 Terry

T1 Terry Well-Known Member

A few photos of the cruise [​IMG] [​IMG] some people just can't wait can they :lol: [​IMG] Now that's a shiny paint job or is there something spiritual happening there

Thankyou to the Troopers and all concerned for organising another great Kombi Club day out. Good food, great company and a Kombi cruise, what more could you ask for.

T1 Terry & Margaret

20. Royce

Royce Active Member

Thanks everyone for making this a great day. It was fantastic to catch up with everyone and break some bread, share a drink and celebrate the humble VW. Thx to jason and his crew at SFi for a great feed (he was taken to hospital straight after our last meal went out!) and thax to everyone for being super patient.

I was really happy with the cruze and I think the locals and tourists got a bit of a sticky at our pride and joys (I heard some nice roadside comments along the way too) I was glad the weather was not too bad for the day and it wasnt that cold (no really!)

Thx to Grant and Nathan and others for organising pickup points and getting everyone together.

Hope we can do it again soon. I am still waiting on photobucket to catch up, but I think between Kai and Nath you get a good idea of the day.

Thanks again to everyone for making the effort.

Cheers