1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruise to Sutton Forest.

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Kai, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Alexx

Alexx New Member

Hahahaah. I like the wheel cover.

2. old bugger

old bugger Member

thanx one and all. had a top day. between don and kai's dad i laughed all arvo. loved lola, and the blue hoonmobile!! see ya at the next one, pete

3. Royce

Royce Active Member

That is me, now known as Stormtrooper, squeezing into the lowlight! How funny is that photo? :eek: I need to either get a smaller belly, a smaller steering wheel or take that steel out from behind the seats to give me more room or teach the nine year old to drive! I think the steering wheel is the easiest fix for the moment:lol: :lol:

4. T1 Terry

T1 Terry Well-Known Member

You do look mega happy though Royce, can't have been all that bad. If you make the steering wheel smaller Lola will get very hard to park, maybe teach the young fella to drive :cool: I bet the smile on his face would be even bigger. You may need to stretch his legs a little though :lol:

T1 Terry

5. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Looks like you guys all had a great day, sorry we couldn't make it and get to catch up with you guys....probably a good thing we didn't go now though as I've got a hell of a flu and may have given to you all :(

Royce that is a cracka of a photo.........;)

6. Blink

Blink Member

thanks to everyone had an awesome day nice to meet all of you was alot of fun will have to do it again soon and hopefully next time mine will be there. thanks to Cam for taking me was great and big thanks to grant for helping us get there.

hope to see all u guys soon

BIG thanks to OberonViking for getting my tent for me helped me out so much THANKS

7. OberonViking

OberonViking Active Member

Hey Grantus, did the photo of my and mine not work out - where you were driving beside us? Did I crack the lens? Or did I poke fun at T3's overmuch?

No worries Matt. I am always happy to help where I can - it is what makes this space AWESOME !
    Just put the call out and most times someone can help.

8. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Great photos guys. Glad you all had a great day. :)

Can't believe that Royce was in SHORTS!! :eek: although, you did get to show off your lovely legs and tatts.... :D

9. OberonViking

Shorts! What's wrong with that? Where I come from it was t-shirt weather.

10. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

BBBBRRRRRRR - I'm a fully certified Queenslander these days, so anything below 20 is cold for me!! :lol:

11. redhotchilliwilli

redhotchilliwilli New Member

cheers again guys as everyone has said . we managed to miss the rain so thats was good , kids slept all the way home and managed to get down the pass with no one in front or behind us so went down at about 30km an hour and enjoyed every turn . it was great to put some faces to names , and the husky run sounds great ,we will be there .
    rhcw

12. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Robert, I remember glancing across at the very shot you are referring to, and went through the other 22 pics not posted.

Seems that the photographer was not totally ready when that overtaking lane came up, as the camera didn't fire for you or Terry - the first two buses we came across.

Hit a bump beside Andrew in the white T3, that blurred that shot, and had to accelerate past Royce, to avoid merging into the side of him, that blurred that shot as well.

It was a first attempt, and was hopefully worthwhile, but we learnt lots. Next time, get the lead bus to slow and back the pack up, and warn drivers, to have their window down and be ready for the shot. :)

13. Terrordales

Terrordales Active Member

Big woozies. :p :lol: :lol:

14. Grantus

I wore a T Shirt. Wasn't a T3 one, just a black one with KOMBI written on it.

Apparently it's a discontinued line from Whizbangwear..... :cry:

15. Royce

Royce Active Member

Hey Kyra, I was really surprised how balmy the weather was for a winter's day. Inside the pub, they had a huge log fire so i ended up for the most part in shorts and a tee shirt. And two very tired and hungry kids on my hip as well. Keeps you warm...

It was a great day and a very good excuse to drive my lovely Lola again. I think when Carol took that photo Brian and Chloe and I were singing Copacabana at the top of our voices. hence the smile...

that shot with me from behind is not the most flattering either so for future reference, check out the tatts, and keep it at that:lol:

Cheers big ears

16. Grantus

I just thought it fitting that the organiser was in the first and the last shot of the series.:)

Besides, I did want to show the only two, fully imported, German built Kombis together...... :p

17. Grantus

Found this one Robert - you must have been Hooning! :lol:

[​IMG]

18. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Shhhh, Don! Geez, you don't want the secret to get out that we can do more than one thing at once, do you? I'm loving the "Men Can't Multi-task" rumour - and I fully live up to it too... :p

19. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

This is me, my dad and my bus :)

20. OberonViking

Thanks Grant!
    That's about all Nathan saw of the Dragon as we drove up Catherine Hill, too. It's taken a lot of blood, sweat, tears and talks about divorce to get the Dragon to breathe fire like that.

Actually, I thought the performance was a little stunted, and when I checked the timing this arvo it was at 6 BTDC rather than 8. So I am looking forward to a bit of a hoon tomorrow arvo :cool: