Day Visitors

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus stop 2017' started by Debstar, Aug 3, 2016.

1. David H

David H Well-Known Member

Try This
    If you're there saturday bern it's best to be at John St Warners Bay at 10.30am for the Park Up.
    Parking Area behind water front street known as The Esplanade. Just one street east (behind...away from the lake).
    For actual directions.
    Depart Swansea Gardens CP & go south on any street (the sun will be on your LHS) until you hit Lake St. Turn left into Lake St. proceed to traffic lights. Turn left. Go over Swansea Channel bridge. (only inlet to the largest salt water inland lake in the southern hemisphere)
    Follow your nose until Belmont
    5th set of lights after bridge over Swansea channel turn left into Macquarie St.
    This follows onto Brooks Pde & then Ross St where the photo opportunity is at the Belmont 16ft Skiff Cub carpark on your left after 1km.
    Then out of that carpark turn left onto Ross St & take the RHS of next Y junction onto Croudace Bay Rd (if you go past Belmont Hospital on your left after 600 metres you've got it), Macquarie Rd, Bareki Rd, Macquarie Rd (NO TURNS Needed..all follow your nose) & becomes The Esplanade Warners Bay. Continue on The Esplanade until the 4th round about (since you left the photo shoot) at Speers Point (intersection with T.C. Frith Dve) & then do a U turn. At the first roundabout Turn Left into Lake St Warners Bay & then first right into John St & then into the carpark on Right Hand Side.

Enjoy Bus Stop 2017
    Cheers
    You're there.
    And it must be 10.30. Debstar said it would be:):D:p. Done such a great job of organising only the weather:mad: can beat her plans!
    Amended 10.4.17
    Komvoy route 2017366.jpg2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    bern likes this.
  2. Debstar

Debstar Well-Known Member

Thats pretty close John when we get to the Esplanade at Warners Bay we will continue on to Speers Point Round-a-bout & come back to WB to park.
    Bern you best safe vantage point to see the Kombi's coming would be in front of Aero Pelican airport on the Pacific HWY There is plenty of room to park there, then after we go by you can follow us to photo shoot. Should be an awesome sight. Cheers :D

73kombi and bern like this.
  3. bern

bern Active Member

Awesome, you guys and the map and the teamwork is awesome!
    Looking so fwd to that but u have 2 forgive my transport,:cool: lol
    thanks again gals & guys, been living remote for years but the dtr moved south and am honing in on real estate which is in not such a hot clime....

ruby6689, 73kombi and Debstar like this.
  4. Bob&Deb

Bob&Deb New Member

Please add us as day visitors for meet & greet, the komvoy & photo shoot. Cheers

ruby6689, 73kombi and Debstar like this.
  5. Katrina

Katrina Member

Hoping to join the komvoy Saturday morning

Debstar likes this.
  6. 67micro

67micro Member

Hello Deb the much lesser known Pitcher Brother will be heading up with Fam for the saturday, cheers

Debstar and Grantus like this.
  7. reelmick

reelmick Member

I'll make the trip around on sat.

Debstar and bern like this.
  8. bagman

bagman Well-Known Member

Planning on joining the komvoy from Swansea

BusyBear, Debstar and MAP77 like this.
  9. MAP77

MAP77 Well-Known Member

I'll save you a place in front of us Tony.

Debstar likes this.
  10. bagman

bagman Well-Known Member

Many thanks Michael

11. 77/kombi/surfer

77/kombi/surfer Well-Known Member

Good one greg,
    Convoy up will now have , pat in his splitty, scott in his 69 lowie, lucky phil in the t3, me in my t4, an you in the t5.
    Pretty inpressive hey.. see you in the morning..

12. Wayne murray

Wayne murray Well-Known Member

Tag me on the end I'm coming up tomorrow morning.I'm excited don't know why?:confused:

13. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Very impressive Chuck :cool:

14. Debstar

Debstar Well-Known Member

Thanks folks what an awesome sight :rolleyes: I was told 116 Kombi's although parking you all up I could've sworn there were more :cool: Going to blow that group pic up & start counting :p thanks again glad you enjoyed it cheers :D

BusyBear and Squidy like this.