Easter Bus Stop report in VWMA

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2016' started by KahunaKombi, Feb 4, 2016.

1. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Higher the resolution the better for publication printing :D

Yeah Col, what you said :cool:

2. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

I'll send a few photos and try to get some feedback so that I can make some changes if I have to. I'll get our I.T. Department to help.

3. KahunaKombi

Try to give Craig a call - he may be taking a break after getting #50 out but could be back this week.

4. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

No worries, I'll try today.

5. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

I've tried to contact Craig again today and left a message on his mobile. I know he's busy and I don't want to just drop some photo's onto his email account so I'll be patient and ring him once a day and see what happens. ;):(

cbus likes this.
  6. KahunaKombi

Jeff, expect he's organinisng things to go to the Nationals next wekend - send him an email ..... editor@vwma.net.au or contact through the website http://www.vwma.net.au/contact_us.cfm?i=50

7. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

8. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

Spoke with Craig at VWMA this morning and after our discussion, I sent 15-20 photo's for him to have a look at. He wants someone to add the words of wisdom to tell the story of Bus Stop 2016. Should be someone that went I'm guessing! ;)

KahunaKombi likes this.
  9. KahunaKombi

Well done Jeff, he's easy to talk to to and all for an article in the mag - depends on when he gets the scribed part as to which one it go in.
    Seen your thread and think Alpal could be a good one for the job seeing he's been to each easter event.

10. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

I tend to agree with you, I've told Craig to ring me if he needs any other photos, hopefully he can use the ones I sent.

11. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

I received this email from Craig, unfortunately the photo's I sent him aren't big enough to print. I've asked for the minimum pixel size that he can use so I'm waiting for that information. When that comes through we'll see what we can do.:oops:
    Craig Hughes <editor@vwma.net.au>
    May 30 (3 days ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me
    [​IMG]
    Hi There,

Thanks for the images of the recent Bus Stop, however the images are too small for print. Minimum file size would need to be twice the pixel dimension sent through.

Cheers

12. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Jeff, contact Michelle - Mish13 - she will have the higher resolution photos you need.

wenmac likes this.
  13. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

OK Mel, I will. Thanks;)