1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eden 2

Discussion in 'The National Kombi Club Bus Stop 2008' started by BrianK, Mar 26, 2008.

1. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Just wondering why this thread was closed because of one persons comments. Have to remember guys it is a free forum and each member should be allowed to have a little say in it. Or should they.

brian :) :) :)

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Brian, the thread was locked as it had gone off its original post. If no one was allowed to have a say, it would have been deleted way before this.

3. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

thank you mel. happy birthday again dear.

brian

4. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

i closed it brian just was going no where . but im going to leave it so people can read between the lines what they want . + some photos still up there i would not like to take off

5. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

It was a good decision Tom.
    Back to the good stuff guys - check out the 2 Eden posts gatherig size as we manage to download photos and stories!
    Hey Tom, was the trip home faster, slower or the same?? What an epic journey, you must be proud of Susie!
    Rich

6. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

Mate it was about 200 ks more going back threw the snowys but well worth it i camped by the murrumbidgee sunday night outside hay had a great 6 hour sleep and no kombi rocking susy went like a dream !

7. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Great news...sometimes being out on the road with only your thoughts is just the best! A car, a hotel room, a catering van...you just cant beat them!

8. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

i spent the night last night with only my thoughts and all I could think was that I wanted to be back with Jacqui, so sometimes being alone with your thoughts sucks. It was a nice place though, and I was snug in my furlined bread box, but it was just more noticeable that my huge bed is easily big enough for two. This is gonna be a long 5 weeks until Nimbin.

9. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Ironically that actually is the very value of that thought time. It means when we are with the ones we want to be with that we enjoy the moments! It is a shame you got to think about it so soon after meeting though!
    Can you not sneak in the odd weekend mid-point rendesvous??

10. glow-monkey

I agree totally Sheriff.

Yes it does bite a little that there is a bit of distance but again it at least helps stop us from just rushing head over heels into something, and alows for a much better foundation to the relationship, as we get to know each other with a slight check on the hormones, Im sure a lot of sneaking inbetween trips will be on the cards, and I advise everyone to rush out and buy shares in virgin mobile, and virgin blue, as thats how i'll be keeping in touch between trips. Its a solid days drive (11hrs) to get there so long weekends you can expect me to clock up some miles in Glowmo and return to work exhausted but grinning from ear to ear.

11. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Sounds like the list of virgins you advise me to invest in is definitely linited to those 2 choices :D

12. glow-monkey

you feel free to invest in any other virgins you wish Sheriff, Im only going to be dealing with those two though.