Eden is gone for us to

Discussion in 'The National Kombi Club Bus Stop 2008' started by mish13, Feb 21, 2008.

1. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Eden is out for us as well I cant give the reasons on here but we are both really disappointed.
    So I have canceled our spot at Eden in site 79 so if anyone wants to claim that spot jump in.
    Takes a lot of photo's guys and travel safe
    Michelle & Adrian

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Aww Michelle and Adrian :( Was looking forward to seeing you again. Will have to catch up at Klubfest. Hope you are both OK.

3. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Thanks Melissa we are both well just some other things have come up so we will have to miss this one.
    Michelle

4. Royce

Royce Active Member

Dissappointed!

So dissappointed that we wont be catching up. Are you guys looking at Valla this year? We could catch up then?

Stay well.

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Bummer Michelle - that's a big shame. I'll take photos for you, as I'm sure every other Tom, Dick and Harry will too.

6. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Hi Royce
    I don't know much about Valla because we have not done that before so cant say.
    At the moment its a bit hard to plan what we are doing but I hope we will catch up again soon.
    You will have to send me a picture of your new family.
    Michelle

7. heartland

heartland New Member

Mish as I said in my other post I'm sorry to hear that you and Adrian won't be making the trek to Eden - I'm pleased though that both you and Adrian are well and Miss Mish you and I (and the others not attending) will be keeping the forums going while the others are off in Eden.:)

8. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

WHAT? I say as I'm ringing your number.....that's no good I will miss my camping neighbour :( ........Lorraine

9. kaye and rex

kaye and rex New Member

sorry to hear that you can't make it to Eden we to are sad not to be going but family first..next year for sure......
    cheers
    Kaye

10. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

Thats bad news Michelle, hope all is ok. Will you still be going to Lorraines for Mardi grass?

11. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Hi Glen
    Yes we are very sad not to be going to Eden but it is the right choice for us at the moment. Yes we will be going to Mardi grass, we will definitely need a fix from all our kombi club mates by then.
    Michelle

12. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

This kills me but i cant go either , i would give any thing to be at eden but just cant get the time off, if i was to go i would be kombiless as i would not be able to get over and back over easter and would be there for one day driving a 380 so i just cant see me going just too far for 1 day

13. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

No Tom!! what will we do without you? :confused:

Scott still has that ticket for you... LOL, of course I am only joking, but how do I tell him you wont be there? Cant you hide in the back of Craigs ute? He wont know.. ;)

14. HempKombi

HempKombi New Member

I guess that means Schmo's kombi will be safe!!

Sorry to hear that you guys can't make it, it sucks when life gets in the way sometimes.

15. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Its sad to see so so many of us having to pull out. But you have to do what you have to do. Look on the brighter side, we will have heaps of pics and stories to read, after the rest of you have a great time. Then there is always the next one for us.

brian :( :) :(