1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fellow surfers??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by surfajoey, Apr 2, 2008.

1. chino

chino New Member

yeah I surf too, surf shortboards mainly, but also have 5'10 fish and 5'10 egg, live on the gold coast surf around burleigh most days of the week.

2. baykruzer

baykruzer Member

thanks kombicad,it funny how every body wants to get hold of these terrible old scott dillon boards.
    Sorry mate i've got plenty of room in my van but if i come across another one i'll let you know.

3. HIP13

HIP13 Member

oooo ouch...body boarders? yeah....hum....alright, i guess......they are alright too...

4. Craig Cron

Craig Cron New Member

Hey there you fello KC surf crew

Well here goes I have been surfing from the age of 12 since then have surfed overseas in Hawaii and have surfed alot of the eastcoast of oz . I have my home break between Barwon heads and Torquay great for the long Board as I am a 9ft 1' mal . I am unable to keep up with the young Groms anymore the break I love has an older crew out and every body gets along well. My next fav place to surf is Hat Head Nth N.S.W. and Cressent Head gotta love Surfing in boardies and a rashie you know you are well and truely alive when you get in down here and you get the ice cream headache .
    Talk soon .

Craig

5. splitbus07

splitbus07 New Member

i think we would agree that bodyboarders arnt kool

hahahaha

6. splitbus07

splitbus07 New Member

mate

im a north steyne boy (15 yrs of age) myself

would love to go for a wave one day and talk kombi's

hope to hear from you

j.

7. kombicad

kombicad New Member

dick draggers

boady boarers are useful. while the shark's chewing on them the rest of us can paddle to shore. community service

cheers,
    glen

8. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

Swells still pumping through down here in Vic..wind turned slightly cross wind...unfortunately I didnt get the chance to get amongst it....oh well Im sure the rest of the crew enjoyed it..
    This is suicide point PT Leo its probably hitting 2.5 mtrs plus..this one broke right along...

9. splitbus07

splitbus07 New Member

hahaha hell yeah

10. Kombirod

Kombirod New Member

glen, I am on pittwater Road just down from the corner shop. Drop me a pm and I will give you a buzz for a catch up.

A mate took a piccy of me on my stand up a whille ago, so I thought I would put it up.

[​IMG]

11. Das_Dubber

Das_Dubber Member

Surfing and Volkswagens are my two passions in life (along with my wife of course)....have surfed many places but live on the goldy and can be found on the palmy beachies most days there is surf since it is within pushie distance. Shortboards unless it is tiny in which case I'll break out a longboard. Waiting patiently for the next swell to roll in :)

12. hasafro

hasafro New Member

Love getting out when I can down at phillip island with my 9 footer, but what I love even more is sitting out the back and spying my bus looking out to sea, just makes a perfect day even better.

13. fionafrank

fionafrank New Member

grommet kombi lover

hey there,
    i am 16 and just bought my first Kombi "kermie" the green machine. I live on the Gold Coast so i love surfing the local breaks like Snapper and Burleigh, I have lived at the beach my whole life. Just got me learners license so i have a year to do Kermie up. i have been surfing for 10 years. I am sponsored by a local board maker so i get free boards. I ride a 5'5 fish, a 5'10 Short board and a 9ft mal. This is me at Burleigh ......http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/fonz92/IMG_8423.jpg?t=1207273097 and this is my green machine Kermie....http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/fonz92/3102_1.jpg?t=1207273145 i love to hear that people share my passion os surfing and kombi's. hope to hear back from you anyone soon. from fiona

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  14. chino

chino New Member

seems to be a few goldy surfers - we should get together for a surf from time to time??

15. kombicad

kombicad New Member

why do i work for myself again?

the idea of working from home is so that you can bugger off for a surf when you want. the last time i surfed was last monday. i've been stuck at the desk with a big job on all week. now that i've finished it, it's friday arvo & all the weekend warriors will be coming out of the woodwork. kaos & mayhem will both be in the water. thank goodness i've got my kombi to work on over the weekend. fingers crossed for waves monday morning.

cheers,
    glen

16. kombicad

kombicad New Member

cheers man, you never know. one day someones going to say yes.

17. Hendo

Hendo New Member

18. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

I had a NICE DAWN SURF AT A GREAT REEF SPOT NEAR pT lEO...GOOD CREW NO HASSLES..CLEAN 3; PEELERS..MOST PLEASANT. APPARENTLY THE PREVIOUS MORING IT WAS A SMOKING 6/7 FOOT AND RIPPING. KEEP UP THE TALES COMING GUYS LETS HAVE A FEW MORE SOUTHERNERS...LOOKS LIKE THE NORTHERN BRETHERN A VERY KEEN SURFING CREW!!

19. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

sorry about the typing guys keyboard played up

20. kombiboys

kombiboys New Member

surfing

surfing is why it has taken so long to get our new kombi on the road . I have a 9 4 epoxy , 9 3 takyama normly surf around caloundra sometimes with brett( brewmaaster) had two good surfs last week end at wurtulla . might get kombi ready for rego. next week