1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fellow surfers??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by surfajoey, Apr 2, 2008.

1. splitbus07

splitbus07 New Member

nice pics, ill bet you didnt land it hahahha

nice green machien too

j.

2. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Bloody Wilfred!!!!!

Bloody Wilfred!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He has his usual morning and afternoon cruise around the surf spots at Caloundra. No wonder he is taking an eternity to get done!

Bloody mongrel.....I just think he's trying to sow little "Wilfred's" all over Caloundra!

Hey Randal ..... when the new camera arrives we will have to have a surf shoot and post up some pics of our performance surfing...... especially our dream of a floating coffee bar off Happy Valley...... especially in 'Bruce'-mode!

Great pic Fiona.....half the fun of surfing is trying things..... Hope you have shots like that blown up on the wall at home..... as well as Kermie.......nice ride.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g?t=1207273097

Nice takeoff at the Bluff Hendo

http://images.magicseaweed.com/photoLab/30929.jpg

Cheers guys and girls..... bring on some more pics please.

Have a great surf this weekend
    Brett

3. Cameron McGrath

Cameron McGrath Member

I've been into it since I was a tacker growing up on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, now settled at Palm Beach on the Goldy, love those reasonably uncrowded mid week surfs at the Alley but am partial to the odd drive down to Wategoes or Broken Head. Have a range of boards from a 6' single fin to my new 9'6 Joe Larkin.

A local get together sounds like a great idea. Boards, brews and buses.

Cam...

4. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

We wouldn't do that on the Sunny Coast!

We wouldn't do that on the Sunny Coast.......would we Randal?:rolleyes: ;)

5. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

Ive been going to Byron and surfing wategos paas the wreck and clarkes beach since 1982 I love to spot....had to work today so no surf for joey hahaha keep up the tales guys but we need more Vics!!!

6. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

Well the East coast Vice is pumping this morning....light winds..and an incoming tide...any other guys hit it today?? let s here from some Vics are there any out there?? Anyone from Byron region whats happening there today guys.....

7. yellow pencils

yellow pencils New Member

just back from Burleigh....pretty average here...still anytime out on the longboard is a good time not to be missed..

8. kombicad

kombicad New Member

no work today. . . yeah! so i'm off to look for some waves. looking very dark & gloomy outside but no wind. maybe head for soldiers beach. always has a couple of feet if everything else is flat. good luck to all in search of waves today. wish i was at noosa.

cheers,
    glen

9. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

Well Im off to work soon so no surfing for me. Swells dropped a bit if wind turns northerly then open beaches may be the go...have fun guys...Kombis away!!!! hahaha

10. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Bonus of kite-surfing, none of this waking up early stuff to get te good waves. Better yet Surf in the morning and kite in the arvo.
    My other half is an ex Caution Sponsored Kite Surfer. Friggin good, but he doesn't get to go out as much as he likes to now as we're so busy. He'd spend every minute waiting by the water for the first sign of a white cap.

Ash x

11. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

well guys havnt had a surf for a whole week......work commitments unfortunatley...offshore at the beaches with small waves///damn missing all the fun hahaha hope you guys gettin some,,,,

12. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

you are one happy surfer joey, good onya mate. keep doing those break things.

brian :D

13. splitbus07

splitbus07 New Member

froth.....

14. kombicad

kombicad New Member

surf report nsw central coast

:D thursday was the day of days for the last couple of months. 3foot offshore & idiots to a minimum. 2 hours with just 4 regular crew in the water before the inevitable armarda launched off the beach. friday was back to rubbish. :eek: saturday morning, got the shock of the week. couldn't sleep so i thought i'd go for an early, expecting the usual saturday morning invasion of poo shooters. meet by 2-3foot glass. only 5 in the water until 9am. now i'm in a good mood for the day. i hope all you other surfers around the country get a few waves today. must be getting close to trip up the coast soon.

cheers,
    glen

15. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

sounds cool Kombiclad our holiday makers have gone home now although weekends can still be crazy...havnt hit the water still might get dry rot hahaha..have good karma surf dudes!!

16. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

well fellow surerrians and kombians...the weather in east coast Vic is bleak..no swell on the reefs..on shore junk on the beachies....damn damn damn hahaha any of you northerners gettin quaility action?? let me know when you come back home with sand in your hair blood shot eyes and a big grin from ear ta ear...catch ya later dudes...and where are all us southerner surfers no one posting from her much..am I the onlyVic???

17. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

I mis splet surferians ...sorry...well the suns out now but no surf well nothing to rvae about...lets see what the wekk brings us...

18. surfajoey

surfajoey New Member

where are all the surfers??? catching waves I guess...luky them

19. jangle63

jangle63 New Member

Boards

Hi Guys

Have been surfing since I was 10. First board cut down wooden blank from the tip, next board 7,6 Bob Cooper pintail,next Mark Richards 6'4 flyer swallow tail (great board) netxt board 6 foot round pin Mccoy then a 6,2 Nirvana followed closely by a hyperactive then a Kirra Long board, am now riding a 9'6 Mctavish fireball custom, 9'3 Mctavish Fire ball, 8 foot mini mal eightball mctavish and finally bought my son an exact replica of the MR this year.

Breaks surfed regulalry the alley through to Laceys, Bilinga,Greenmount,The Pass and South Golden Beach. Hope to catch-up with you guys in the drink.

Glenn

20. markeymagicbus

markeymagicbus New Member

you guys are so lucky cant wait to get over . 9 months to go :umm:

ive been surfing for a couple of years , it does envolve a 4-5 hour car jouney and a bloody thick wetsuit :lol: but not for long

surfajoey it looks like we are coming to melbourne , :D