1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiamma awning

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by auschook, May 4, 2015.

1. auschook

auschook Member

The awning I have is a F35 Pro and weighs 6kg and is the smallest awning they make, it is 1.8 metre. I do have a sail track but it doesn't sit correctly when on the track. Not sure if you can get track that sits on a different angle. Hmmmm I think I might be selling it.

2. auschook

auschook Member

oh and thanx heaps for all your help guys it is much appreciated

3. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Taken the angle of your roof which I expect the sail track to be attached to (no picture of that to reference though) it from fiamma pics and install instructions it has to sit as per this picture and looks as though it is also secured to the mounting bracket by a bolt on each bracket for stability.

[​IMG]

4. KombiFringe

KombiFringe Member

I have mounted an awning to my pop top after much stress trying to get a fiamia to fit,
    with the use of thick aluminium behind the pop top. I have had it up for a
    month at a time and in Qld torrential rain and wind except for lowering the front in the rain no problems
    no movement in the wind. but I do have stays and it really heavy and hard to pop the top..Its just heavy for me to do
    its quality but I could have gone for the lighter model.. thinking about getting electric lift for pop top..
    Stand easy Deluxe 2.5m made by Supapeg in Qld.. great service from the too, I had a problem with a cam lock in one of the legs and
    they replaced the all no problems.
    the fabric is excellent, lights, solid awning easy to put up.

5. KahunaKombi

Think enquiry closed as chook hasn't been here for 4 weeks but a good reference for others

6. KombiFringe

KombiFringe Member

ok, never know about that as the threads are always open, not archived, and I couldn't find any recent awning talk and sometimes I don't have lots of confidence in starting new threads…..

7. KahunaKombi

That's all ok and if you want to start a new thread then just do it, you will get members read it and some may reply but then it may not get any replies but don't let is dishearten you as it does happen.

We try to remove old threads in a certain section but a lot of general threads are left as members have found information they are looking for .