Flat Battery

Discussion in ''How To' & 'Handy Hints'' started by Whitie, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Whitie

Whitie Active Member

Woke up early today to stunning Sunday morning, the foul weather had cleared & sun was shinning.
    YES! cmon lets blow the cobwebs outta the bus go for a 'run in the sun' to Palmy Beach.
    With a cuppa in hand & all excited we piled into the bus, only to find a flat battery:(
    Some chump (me) left the interior light on overnight. Yeah good one dad! were goin back to bed.
    With no jumper leads I trotted down to the auto parts store & found this beaut little product not much bigger than a cig packet.
    Perfect for dills like me or those who like to get far into the wilderness, start battery insurance.
    Once you've started the bus you can recharge it on the cig lighter
    I know the forum isn't about promoting products but this one I thought it worthy to share.
    & yes we did eventually have a relaxing ride to the beach & all was forgiven:)
    Aerpro 320 amp Jump Starter $89 at your auto parts store.

ruby6689, MAP77, Grantus and 2 others like this.
  2. David H

David H Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  3. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Well done Tony, they are a great bit of kit, and no need for a donor vehicle to help out with a jump start. ;)

How soon do need the bits from here?

Thought I’d give KC Express another week for a response, before I sort a quote from Aus Post, if that suits you.

4. Luckyphil

Luckyphil Well-Known Member

I have one as well & it can also be used to charge your phone or laptop

5. Wattie

Wattie Active Member

Got one years ago, the kit included a small compressor, very handy for pumping up the air shocks.
    Another overseas purchase hardly normal wants to stop.
    Jump Starter R.jpg

Whitie likes this.
  6. Whitie

Whitie Active Member

Hi Grant, no hurry on the parts, send by post & ill pickup the fee, cheers Tony