1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Wo To Go

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by madmaddy, Jul 30, 2009.

1. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

Hi Everyone,
    After seeing all the Kombi's up at Bonnie Hills over the easter weekend Jen and I decided to bought our very 1st Kombi, 72hrs later that's just what we did!!
    When we 1st went to see Jaffa we knew the engine didn't sound too good but the body was in pretty good condition. We couldn't walk away and leave Jaffa she needed our TLC. The 1st step was to remove rust from floor and respray original color,we also replaced front badge,blinker covers,reprayed bumpers and added some some gorgeous eyelids! Our dear friend caught our contagious disease and 48hrs later she had Kosmo her beautiful yellow panel kombi which she has cherished since the 1st day they met.
    After Jaffa had her engine brought back to life by Steve Muller (A BIG FAT THANKS TO STEVE) it was time to take both komis on their very 1st convoy and we decided to take them to the Hunter Valley.
    I have included before and after photos of our journey with Jaffa and most importantly our big trip to the Hunter Valley last weekend. Hope you all enjoy the pics. Jaffa and Kosmo will be going to Old Bar in October look forward to seeing you there.:p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

More Pics

More photos of Jaffa

Attached Files:

3. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

More Pics

and again more photos

Attached Files:

4. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

MORE PICs

Can only upload 5 pics at a time :-(

Attached Files:

5. Zombi

Zombi Active Member

cool, you got inot the swing of things fast!!
    Your bay looks like a twin to mine apart from the waisteline stripe.
    Keep cruisin!

jono

6. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

It's the limitation set on attachments - you've attached thumbnails so you got an extra one. :eek: Smiley limit is 4 as are standard size pics :cry:

7. DR DAN

DR DAN New Member

That mustard panel was exactly like mine until I painted it Reflex Blue. First one I've seen the same wow.