Gold Coast/Byron/Grafton/Newcastle/Sydney/Goulburn Convoy

Discussion in 'The First national Kombi Club Bus Stop 2007' started by ruby6689, Mar 19, 2007.

1. GypsyWannabe

GypsyWannabe Active Member

I will never understand the female species...

:confused:

Very strange... after talking about "the Canberra Kombi weekend at Easter" the other day and the other half saying nicely, "Why don't you go?", that has somehow now been turned around to "Oh, you're going for the whole of Easter and not spending it with the family..!!!".

So now I don't know whether I'm coming or not!

I think I will have to work on a compromise, so I may only have minimal involvement.

Best case scenario is probably drive down Saturday morning, camp overnight and drive back Sunday morning.

Next best case - drive down Saturday morning, drive back Saturday night.

Next best - join the convoy at Sunnyholt Rd/M7 and cruise with you to Leo's Truck Stop at The Crossroads and join you for lunch and say "Hi".

Worst case - wave at the convoy from the bridge over the M7 at Sunnyholt Rd!

So, if I see you, I'll see you...! :confused:

Cheers,

Baz

PS. There are worse case scenarios but the Kombi's not really ready for sleeping, week in, week out yet!

2. Takhoal

Takhoal New Member

anyone coming past springwood ( QLD ) that can carta set of wheels down to Canberra for the K4K project ???? comon people.... :)

3. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

@ Toll

We have just signed up for our toll fees visitors pass via credit card.
    Thanks for the link everyone
    Can't wait...
    Judy

4. kommodius

kommodius New Member

Bring them all!! We'll have floor space for dwarves in our cabin mate! You and your other half can have a tent to yourselves!! .............. just keep the noise down!!

Ray & da Boyz

5. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi fellow convoyers,
    Just a reminder that if you are travelling on the M7 leg of the journey please remember to sign up to pay you toll, I think it will be easier to do it beforehand then no nasty surprises will arrive in the mail......see you all very soon........Lorraine

6. Schmoburger

Schmoburger Active Member

Less than 24 hrs now :D

7. GypsyWannabe

I'll try and wave to the Queensland/NSW convoy as the come under Sunnyholt Rd on the M7 tomorrow.

I will probably head down on Sat morning - should get there around 10am I guess.

Baz

8. Doc

Doc Active Member

Baz don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera, don't forget the camera,

Just in case you were going to forget the camera

9. Schmoburger

Schmoburger Active Member

Are you still remembering that camera Baz!?!!? :D

10. GypsyWannabe

Was that for the pic coming down the M7? There's a bloody high mesh fence on the bridge!

I'll see what I can work out.

Baz

11. Doc

Doc Active Member

Stand on top of your car; rappel over the edge.....Climb over the chain mesh so as you don't blur that line of Kombi's (gosh I'd be a good backseat driver)
    Baz what ever you can get would be appreciated.

12. kom123

kom123 New Member

Baz as we are heading off early to Canberra to pickup the keys to the place we are staying at on the South Coast (straight after the Easter weekend), can you please make a special trip up to the M7 just to take a photo of us as we go through???? We are planning to leave our house at 6AM!!!! Muhahahahaha :D

P.S. I won't be laughing later as I still haven't packed my bag and it's 12.49am!

13. kom123

kom123 New Member

Here we go, here we go, here we go....

Albeit a little behind time but we're getting there!

See you all later, have a safe trip :)

[​IMG]

14. GypsyWannabe

I was there. Where were you? :)

Baz