1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold Coast Sunday get together

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by mish13, Apr 20, 2008.

1. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

What started of a raining and dismal day turned out to be sunny and lots of fun. We started off from our house at 8am with Paul and Lynn following on behind, We were joined at Southport Surf club by Doug and Dale and a new member (Invisible smith) Craig and his lovely wife Julie and two boys Kane and Nathan.
    The ten of us had breakfast then made our way out to the Spit for a walk out to the end of the seaway. Doug and Dale jumped in the back of Paul and Lynn's car because they had arrived in NON kombi mode of transport. Neither of there kombi's were able to be driven.
    Next we drove out to Sovereign Islands then back to Paradise point where we stopped for an ice cream. I think Lynn's ice cream was bigger then she is, we then went to the park for a chat and to let the kids have some fun on the climbing toys.
    We finished up at 2pm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

3. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

4. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

5. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

I would just like to say a BIG thankyou to Michelle, Adrian, Doug, Dale, Paul and Lynn for a fantastic day and for making our first KC get together a very pleasant one. We had an absolute ball and we look forward to many more happy times with you guys and other KC members. I cant wait for Nimbin! :D

6. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

Just thought I'd share a couple more pics.
    Unfortunately the batteries in our camera died so I couldn't get any more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Hah, see what you mean about Lynne's ice cream! Mmmmm, Ice Cream. Glad you guys had a good day. Look forward to seeing you all at Nimbin.

8. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Sorry we couldn't make the get together, just too much to do here:cry:

Nice to see the invisiblesmith and family there....welcome to the gang! .....................Lorraine

9. douggieboy

douggieboy Active Member

NON-KOMBI Transport Indeed

How embarassing:eek: Both had Kombi stickers on though:cool:

Had some success with Tigger - turned out to be loose battery terminal connections.
    Jenny will be having her smoking problem fixed Thursday too. All set for Nimbin.

A great day - being chauferred around by Paul & Lynn and yes, delicious ice creams at Paradise Point. Thanks everyone for the photos and the company.

Cheers

Doug

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  10. chopper

chopper New Member

Pity I couldn't make it (work commitments) but it looked like you all had a great day. Welcome to the club Invisible Smith-look forward to catching up with you all at Nimbin!!!

chopper