1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Moving Our Splitty Girl

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MISS VDUB, Mar 25, 2008.

1. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Hi guys,
    As most of you know Bob and i bought a house up in Mt Nebo... sooo stressful, but we are doing well! :) We've organised most things, now we have to sort out the moving logistics, yay!
    We've got to get our Splitty girl up to Mt Nebo from Birkdale between the dates of the 29th April to the 11th May.
    We were wondering if anyone out there with a car trailor and some spare time could help us out please, as we have neither a car trailor or a car to tow with. You will be paid for your time and petrol and praised no end! LOL

If any one could help us out please let me.

Ash n Bob
    0403 719 759 (Bob's phone)

2. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Anybody :)

3. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Unable to help, coz I'm not in the area, but it's worth getting a quote from a car carrying firm, or even a furniture removalist.

It MAY be way more reasonable that you think..... just a thought.

4. Konrad

Konrad New Member

how far is it from A to B?

if its not too far (say 100kms or so) then I'd try a local tilt tray towing operator, and let them know you're flexible on the timing of delivery, quite often they have slack days and will fit you in around that for a very reasonable price.

5. Rabilliard

Rabilliard New Member

I certainly have the time and maybe a vehicle - my mates landy ute, but last I checked the carby was playing up. However, I have no trailer. I need to move a type 3 to my mates farm though so am happy to go halves in a hire trailer and do both on the same day.

First of all though I will check with him to see if his ute is running ok.

Cheers,

Steve.