help please

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2013' started by Choco, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Choco

Choco Member

anyone from melboure or radelaide going to the bus stop this easter that can transport some body trim home for me????
    cheers
    choco

2. kombivan

kombivan New Member

what is the bus stop?

3. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

4. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

Choco...Show me yer "trim" ! How bigz yer "Trim" ? I am flying back on Monday...are we talkin suitcase size ? or is this substantial ? If the former, ring work...84108087....if the latter...no response is required and I will quite properly assume you are protecting your previously hitherto, unblemished character by pretending you dont know me. Most people who know me , pretend they dont ! John Doherty in Adelaide:cool:

5. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

John Im sure its only about the size of a T3 door or 2 :wtf:

6. Choco

Choco Member

hahahaha john it is in a postage tube about 1.4m long, as for your big words i only understand about half of them :p

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  7. Tangles

Tangles Well-Known Member

I could possibly fit something in, but I am the last person you would choose for this mission because of the following reasons :

A. I do own a house in SA but it is north of Adelaide (not far from bearded lady cruise territory)
    B. I have no idea yet which way I will be returning from said busstop.
    C. I have no timeframe to get back. Santa might beat me before I set foot in the place. Your trim may be in Far north Qld when you need it.
    D. I am less reliable than John Doherty
    E. I am already carring half a life in the back of the lowlight + golf clubs + surfboard. Anything big gets jettisoned at night (I hope it's insured)
    F. All of the above.

I thought that other dodgy bloke from the mount would be at the busstop ??? Is he not appearing ?

How big be this here bit o' trim anyways ?????

8. john doherty

Choco , give moi dimensions & weight & contents and I will enquire of my Airline...if you cant get a better offer. JD:cool:

9. Choco

Choco Member

cheers jd if i cant get a vw courier i will hit you up

tangles, aka brian thanks for the offer but need them before xmas :p as for brian i dont think he was going,

10. vwfreak03

vwfreak03 Well-Known Member

Going to bus stop and will be in Mel around the 14/4 if that helps
    do you know the size of it ?

11. Choco

Choco Member

vw freak, its about 1.4m long and will be wrapped in a postage tube

12. vwfreak03

vwfreak03 Well-Known Member

Sounds ok but how wide and how thick?

Boat back to tas on 15/4 but maybe closer to you before then..don't know as no plans as yet but happy to help out even to Mel

Think u have my number but if u don't anymore it's

13. Choco

Choco Member

cheers mate, will see how we go

14. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Thats bloody lovely Matt, i cant see my name any where in the line below from Brian aka tangles thread.

((I thought that other dodgy bloke from the mount would be at the busstop ??? Is he not appearing ?))

then from you

((as for brian i dont think he was going, ))

Then you just think im the dodgy one, well i never.:lol::lol:

Mate if i was going i would have brought it home for you.

15. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

We are going from sunny Melbourne but not sure of our return date. Happy to oblige if it works for you.

16. john doherty

" BUSTOP "

Latin derivative : " omnibus arrestum " No known conjugation. Plural : " omnibii arrestum " Of germanic origins , transmigrated terra australis , last century , post WWII..the big one..the one to end all ones..the big kahoona. Annual occurrence, but of no predictable location. Generally timed in the conjunctive confluence of (despite unflattering anatomical, poor taste humour ) of Uranus and Pluto. Aligned with religious festival associated Spiritual deity, death and resurrection. Symbolically, gathered omnibii and their devotees are much associated with death and resurrection, particularly, the lesser form...omnibus splittum...the latter often rescued from death and resurrected i nto greatly cherished lifeforms. Similarly the more technically advanced forms, Kom Bayus and Tee 3,4 etc.The devotees responsible for all of the above ( volksattus...volksattii ) generally regarded as a superior genus of homo sapiens characterized by the more superior traits..humility, compassion,wisdom,addictive personalities and above all else, overwhelming patience in respect of mechanical eccentricity of their charges. The festival universally acclaimed as a unique juxtaposition of Volksattii with omnibii of colourful plumage sound and fittment. Much endorphine generating activity and bonhemie to boot. Altogether, one of the great phenomenon in contemporary time. NB see also, eccentric, exclusive and eternally " a beautiful thing " Hope this answers your query...Kombivan. John Doherty in Adelaide :cool:

17. Choco

Choco Member

^^^^^ you lost me at latin :p
    brian k : we are both dodgy, and i know ya would
    alpal, will lock you in if you dont mind, just catch up will mel manning as her mate is picking it up for me
    cheers all

18. Tangles

Tangles Well-Known Member

You are right Choco, he is dodgy. I will have to discuss the pies premiership potential with someone else then.

We may play "pass the parcel" at the busstop and you will never know who is bringing it back - but rest assured, it will get there. Probably.

Perfect description JD.

19. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

John - Like Brian I lost you at the third word :lol: I'm sure it makes a lot of sense to those far more educated than me, I'll just plead 'BLONDE'. :eek: Look forward to catching up again real soon.

Choco - your request reminds me of a similar one I had a couple of Bus Stops ago, thanks to Dingo (Wes) I was able to purchase Ebay 'pick up only' items located in Melbourne. The Kombi Club Couriers are fantastic.

20. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Mein Got Herr JD. Whatever you are on I want some!! Looking forward to catching up!