Hessisch Oldendorf 2013

Discussion in 'Event Discussion' started by Aspro, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Aspro

Aspro Well-Known Member

I've decided to make the most of my time over here in the UK and taken advantage of the European dub scene. The shows over her are insane and the biggest one of them all, in fact the biggest VW show in the world bar none is amongst us.

After months of deliberating I've decide to make the 1500 mile journey to visit the fatherland and take in this epic show. http://www.uraltkaefer.de/

Held once every 4 years. Over 800 cars already registered for the show. Folks are shipping in their vehicles from all over the globe just to display them on this weekend. Barndoors, scwimmwagens, zwitters by the dozen. The rarest of the rare all in the one town. Not to mention lots of German beer and bratwursts. Really excited about this one. Brag over, pics to follow after the show.

[​IMG][/quote]

2. vassy69SC

vassy69SC Active Member

I am insanely jealous!!

Have a great time (has to be some upside to the crap weather over there :) )

3. Greg N

Greg N Member

Jealous as hell here! I plan on going to Bad Camberg in a few years for the show there, but the one you're attending would be even better :)

4. Aspro

Aspro Well-Known Member

I've heard Bad Camberg can be pretty epic but Hessisch is like the pilgrimage to Mecca for a VW fanatic. I'm going to combine it with a trip to the Wolsburg factory museum too. One week and counting.

5. Aspro

Aspro Well-Known Member

6. type2mania

type2mania Member

DoVW organizers take note !!! What a well planed out and organized show! Would be good to see something like this at DoVW. To separate Beetles, Buses, T-3-s, Golfs, Passats etc to different sections of showground. Just my 2 cents worth...

7. Sallap

Sallap Member

That looks like a fantastic show - great photos...

Paul