1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior Design

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Rev., Dec 27, 2007.

1. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

Plans sent

Rev.

2. oldroyd

oldroyd New Member

interior plans

got them, thanks for that!!

Its raining today so a great day to start scratching the head and get started!!!:)

The oldroyds

3. vinny

vinny Active Member

that looks great mate. I'm buying a 73 bay camper for 1 grand off a bloke at my dads work, engine is in decent condition but the rest of the kombi needs a bit of tlc, was thinking of doing exactly what you have done.
    cheers for the hints mate

4. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

Glad to be of service - a grand for a bus - well that's a bargain, good luck with the restoration, be sure to post lots of pictures.

Rev.

5. 2 jos

2 jos New Member

Hi rev your interior looks great could you please send me the plans my email is toula01@optusnet .com.au .as ineed to put something in my 75 bay .thankyou jo

6. urbexdweller

urbexdweller Member

7. urbexdweller

urbexdweller Member

i swaer to god that sketch up program is the most annoying program i dont know how you had the patience to use it..

8. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

Plans sent

Plans sent

Enjoy

Rev.

9. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

G'day Rev. the set up looks fantastic....you did a fantastic job fella !

Would it be possible to email us a copy of the plans please :D
    hippy-71@hotmail.com

Cheers Carl n Juz

10. Camerz

Camerz New Member

11. Hally

Hally Member

Someone emailed me a pdf of the Reimo and a Westy variant (not the Joker) plans for the T3....I can put them somewhere if anyone is interested.

12. Camerz

Camerz New Member

put them in my email inbox?! that would be handy as:D lol....

no but seriosly would be hugely appreciated:) spotfire_34_@hotmail.com

cheers Cam

13. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

14. Camerz

Camerz New Member

yer i know just ideas...?? cabinet maker giving me a qoute tomorrow so we will see wont we...... lol. probs end up making it myself coz i can:D

wiill have a look see at that one

15. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

DIY is always best. And fair play to you for being able to do it man. I wish I could. I'd wind up with a homer simpson spice rack if I tried.

But seriously man before doing too much check out that book. I can even email you some scans if you give me some idea of what you're interested in. Not to say you should do something that's already been done but hay, its also just a cool book.

16. Camerz

Camerz New Member

dingo i believe in you... you know what recatngles and squares look like just make them out of wood *nodding head* nar i know exactly what i want:p hahahah so if i build it i have no one to blame for doing it wrong:D haha..... fridge or no fridge???

17. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

Done

Done

Rev.

18. greenbay

greenbay New Member

Pass The Kombi Love Around Ian,imagine If You Were Charging For The Plans.you'd Have Enough Money For Fuel To Get You To This Years Newy/central Coast Xmas Party(if You Got The Right Directions).

19. Hally

Hally Member

Talking about materials. What have people being using? My Sunliner appears to have MDF veneered cupboards. The Westfalia had several differnt versions, but I believe it was a melamine coated ply of some type. Bay Westies had a woodgrain veneer. The T3's cam in either a Gray with gray T edging. and an off white (nearly vanilla) with a Brown T edge.

I tried asking one of the Caravan manufacturers when I was at one of those camping expos, but they weren't too helpful. All they could say was it was a very light material.

The book you mentioned is a great read and some of the pics. Well it really makes you hear bleed. When you peer out the window and look at your own van.

Cheers

20. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

I won't get lost again, even if I get the wrong directions - got me self a GPS. If I can, I'll be at the Christmas party.

Rev.