Interior Design

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Rev., Dec 27, 2007.

1. Camerz

Camerz New Member

thanks rev:) i chopped yours up a bit and made my own design thats a pretty good program for free!! now just need a hack version i can use for architecture class! too easy... lol.. cheers again mate

2. Alexx

Alexx New Member

Niceee design :D

3. Kaz

Kaz New Member

really looks great! just brought a Kombi and I have been pulling everything out of it, yukky old cupboards and just brought a second hand Pop top ( thx Adam from Newy)
    THanks for posting the pictures and the design its fabulous
    Kaz

4. london_mike

london_mike New Member

Really nice. I have to say though that I prefer the low profile cupboard at the back to the high one. I'm thinking of redoing my cabinetry and was planning to get rid of the high window-blocking cupboards and replace them with something similar to what you had before. Let more light in and stuff; and tbh we never really overstock those rear cupboards anyway.

Just out of interest, how are you finding the high cupboards compared to what you had before ?

5. will shelley

will shelley Member

hey i was wondering what the hole on the side of the stove/fridge set up is. its a hole on the bit of wood with a flap thing that slides across it ??

6. logicquests

logicquests New Member

Any chance of a copy of the plans?

I have had a look at the google app.

I will PM you my email if you would be so kind as to forward the plans to me.

Just on a side note. I spoke with a friend last night and he has left mining and is now working for Jayco in Newcastle. He suggested I send him my ideas and he will see if any of the guys up there want a cash job to fabricate it for me. Hopefully they have access to all sorts of camper wizardry and some light strong materials.

I'll let you know what comes of it.

Logic

7. HarryTHamster

HarryTHamster New Member

8. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

Hi

I finally saw the requests for the plans and have emailed them accordingly - I hope they are helpful.

Rev.

9. thegownchick

thegownchick Guest

10. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

"Reverend"! - now I don't get that to often - welcome to the Kombi Club - the plans were done with google sketchup - http://sketchup.google.com/ - I'll email what I have.

Rev.
    (aka Ian)

11. thegownchick

thegownchick Guest

Just being respectful! :)
    Our pastor is the same. He's always saying "don't call me Pastor Steve, it's just Steve!"
    I received your email and have tucked the plans away in my secret kombi file.

12. Floss68

Floss68 New Member

Hi Rev
    I know it has been a while since someone asked but I was wondering if you still had your sketch up plans available for email please? If you wouldn't mind can you please send them to felicitycrothers@gmail.com I would like to have a go at designing our cupboards but need somewhere to start. Thanks in advance for sharing such valuable resources.

Felicity

13. Ragerty

Ragerty Member

Graham Hoyle likes this.
  14. mrsdawnrazor

mrsdawnrazor Member

Hi Rev

If these are still available can you email me a copy of the plans to aussieranga7@gmail.com

Thanks
    MDR

15. Whitie

Whitie Active Member

Here's a simple cupboard design incorporating a full width RR bed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. friz

friz New Member

Hi Rev, I am very interested to get what ever resources you are willing to share to make my interior very. Can you send me the files needed? Cheers
    Rob

17. friz

friz New Member

Hi Rev, I am very interested to get what ever resources you are willing to share to make my interior very. Can you send me the files needed? Cheers
    Rob

18. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

Email sent Rob