Is it too late for more photos?

Discussion in 'The First national Kombi Club Bus Stop 2007' started by kom123, Apr 20, 2007.

1. kom123

kom123 New Member

Hi all,

Sorry for the lateness in posting pictures. We had an extra week's holiday on the South Coast after the Bus Stop weekend and when I got back I got the flu courtesy of the kids and a bacterial eye infection to top it off!!

Now that I can see again, albeit with one eye (no cyclops jokes please) I can post some pics. The video footage of the Saturday cruise will take a bit longer to edit.

The pics start with us in Goulburn where we waited to join the convoy and then include pics of the whole weekend. Sorry they are not all Kombi pics but they are part of our online trip album.

A few shots at Eaglehawk, some of the kids doing the egg hunt, the convoy bbq, some of our side trip to the Tidbinbilla space station, a couple of the Kombi lineup and some of the folk heading homeward bound.

It was great to meet everyone, we had a really good time and the kids loved it that they could play with other kids, not just be at a car show. Would loved to have joined the musical festivities and more time at the camp marquee but still had fun playing games with my family at the cabin. On the Friday night I must confess to falling asleep on the couch after a nice hot shower and change of clothes! The toy Kombi racing provided plenty of good laughs. Next time will have to bring my own instead of using a dodgy one provide by Mafti :)

If anyone wants hi-res copies of certain photos, please email me at kom123@optushome.com.au and I will be happy to send them through.

Cheers...Scott

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/KOM123/Bus Stop 2007/

2. kommodius

kommodius New Member

We all drive Kombis therefore, there is no too late!
    Thanks for the pics.

Ray & da Boyz

3. kommodius

kommodius New Member

4. kom123

kom123 New Member

Ray let me know if you want me to email you a larger version of the pic :)

5. Schmoburger

Schmoburger Active Member

your old bus Ray!?!?! so that isnt your current one!?!? :eek:

6. Alice in Kombiland

Alice in Kombiland Well-Known Member

Never too late for photos....I'm so vain...I just cant' stop looking at pictures of Canberra.:)

7. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Great pics scott, when there are kombis involved mate they are never to late and not enough.

cheers brian and cathy

8. kom123

kom123 New Member

I wish I had taken more but often I find at VW events you get caught up chatting and stuff which of course isn't a bad thing and suddenyl it's all over and you realise you haven't taken many photos!

9. kommodius

kommodius New Member

I'd love one!

sympathy@primus.com.au

Ray & da Boyz

10. kom123

kom123 New Member

2288 x 1712 copy now emailed :)

Cheers..Scott