1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaffa's New Look

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by madmaddy, Mar 27, 2010.

1. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to post some before and after pics of Jaffa. We purchased Jaffa after seeing the kombis at big brother mountain last easter. I always thought about getting a kombi so seeing the kombi club members with their buses made me want one even more!!:D
    When We bought Jaffa we didn't really know what we were getting ourselves into. The engine didn't sound too good and she looked a bit ruff BUT I saw potential and had to save her. We found out later that she was only running on 3 cylinders so we had the engine rebuilt, fixed up body rust followed buy some new style. The front seats have just been re upholstered we're getting the rear seat back next week just in time for our easter trip up to Nelson bay, we couldn't make up our minds about colour and pattern for the seats but after watching Campervan crisis I loved the seats dipsy had so that's what we got. I will add more pics when we get rear seat back.
    Cheers
    Madmaddy
    the kombi chics jen and Kye
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  2. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

3. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

4. madmaddy

madmaddy Member

5. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

Well thank goodness you did save it because it looks unreal.

I'm totally with you on the dipsy seats! I thought the same thing, and Jaffa looks awesome with them.

Just an all round really tidy effort. Good motoring to ya.