Jingellic - Murry River

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Kryten, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Kryten

Kryten New Member

image.jpg Had a quick camp at Jingellic Saturday night. Camp area is on a river flat next to the Murry River, bonus is the location of the Bridge Hotel, less than 100 metres. Pub has a great selection of meals, friendly staff. The pub also supplies loos and you can grab shower with tokens.
    Great little spot, a good diversion off the Hume Hwy. image.jpg

2. wombatventures

wombatventures Active Member

Looks like a great spot Kryten. And a pub nearby makes for perfect positioning.
    ;)

3. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

ripper campsite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Kombi Dad

Kombi Dad Well-Known Member

Looks really great. I must check it out.

Ian

5. jobell

jobell Active Member

Great campsite... have stayed there myself quite a few times. Can get very crowded and noisy though. There are heaps more campsites on the opposite side of the river if you want a more peaceful spot away from the pub....

Head across the bridge into VIC and turn left. A few hundred metres down the road is the entrance to the Walwa Golf Course. Drive in and through the golf course to the river. Camp site number one. Or continue down the road towards Walwa another 5ks, stop off at the Old Service Centre aka our place - plenty of room :0) Ask at the store is you can't work out where we are. Third Spot (my preferred camping spot and lots of awesome swimming in summer) another 10km east at Neil's Reserve although it is shut at the moment as it was inundated in the flooding recently. All free! Wherever you choose, if you are that close to Walwa don't be afraid to stop by and say hello to us.