Klub Fest 17th June 2007

Discussion in 'Klub Fest 2007' started by Roy, Feb 26, 2007.

1. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

"Men without Hats" sang that I think???
    or somethin like that...lol
    Very good Doc...
    J

2. Doc

Doc Active Member

3. chopper

chopper New Member

Have a go Doc...as Modeljets said: you can always pretend you're on your way to the esky for another drink!!!
    chopper

4. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

luv my rock quiz's Doc...lol
    & I remember the video too....
    Judy

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

K2, you disappoint me. You are so kidding not just me, but yourself, and the other members of KC. They can all see through your front, as can I. Too funny.

I think this could be dangerous. Yay! :)

I think if some good old Aussie rock is not thrown into the Top 10, there could be a revolt by Mel and Brett.

And Toni - spill your guts. I'll see it next week anyway!

6. Doc

Doc Active Member

Hey guys I thought the dress code was set then K1 states K2 has a see through top....
    I don't know I thought it was going to be just a quiet group of eccentrics and Clown all not dancing...

7. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Yes, and there will be bible studies afterwards. (No offence to those of you who are religious).

Look, I'll wear a see through top, as long as you do Doc. Can't promise that I won't wear anything underneath it, however. :)

8. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

Bible studies....OMG I am too late to be converted....

Later at the KlubFest Sunday service....
    "Oh Father for I have sinned" the priest says.
    " Several times over"....says one smartarse in the KC"s back row
    (everyone giggles quietly)....

9. Doc

Doc Active Member

I just see them as you point them out!

10. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

Aw gees...........I'm just wondering how many beers i am going to have to drink to pass K1's merriment code......oh dear ..oh dear ohdear..Lordy lordy.......going to have to spend extra time praying before the fest.....yes indeedy......bring my opera cd's along too.

11. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Glad you're scared K2, but you'll feel so incredibly ripped off when you meet me for real - I'll be such a disappointment.

I can't drink anymore ... really I can't. Just ask the local chemist who has to help me out occasionally.

Judy - glad I'm conversing with other heathens. Even my 6 yo son doesn't do religious studies at school .... I'm a BAD mother.

12. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

LOL......6 months ago i go to see a throat doctor as my throat was tight and sore...i cant seem to hit high notes anymore........Doc says..hmm kelly? do you drink beer?.i says..yup...he says...well stop it.....you have gastric reflux of the highest order and your oesophagus is suffering......Bugger me i say....i go off the beer...(not commercial garbage but rather small bottles like beez neez and home brew etc) for like 6 months and yes my throat does get better but never be the same again.....so now i sip mylanta and have a beer.problem solved...still wake up in morn with a voice that puts lee marvin to shame but dont care any mores............like my beer.......thats that......
    Just wait till you meet "the raven"...

13. Doc

Doc Active Member

Is that Raven mad, or a black bird somewhat like a crow, Someone follicularly challenged, or someone who has red hair likes to drink fart and burp...

Or do we get to choose that when we all get together at Klubfest

14. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

Just have to wait......."the Raven" is looking forward to Klubfest as too is "the archeress"

15. Necro

Necro Active Member

What have I gotten myself into....:)

Scary thing Doc, I was catching up on this thread with all the I don't dance posts and I start singing to myself You can dance if you want to....

And your post of the lyrics come up....so either I think like you or you think like me....I am not sure which is scarier....:)

16. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Just dont go trying to deliver babies Dave and it will be OK ;)

17. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

That is a scary thing Babe, 2 of you think the same....lol
    Double Trouble...
    (ByronBug has a wicked evil smile on her face typing this)
    Judy

18. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

The night will be totally Madddddddddd dave. after i have won johnnies paint resto i will shout everyone a drink....then i will do the dance of joy with "the raven"

19. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

& then we will push the sacrificial "token" car (hopefully a commodore) into the grounds of KlubFest, set it on fire & do a "Chant of the Kombi" around it.....lol
    Worship the great blue & white emblem of god know to the world as VOLKSWAGEN....LOL....hows that!!!
    ....aaarrrhhh ....I Luv a good party....
    ....sometimes I get so carried away....I am starting to believe the rumours...."I am such a bad influence"....
    Judy

20. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

just hope it dont rain....nothing worse than a soggy klown, make up facing meltdown and that vagabond from brisvegas trying to organise a wet kombi t-shirt comp with the doctor hear hear;ing