1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi Club Bus Stop 2016 Details

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2016' started by melissa, May 5, 2015.

1. Joy Kombi Wolfsburg

Joy Kombi Wolfsburg Well-Known Member

Made it! 1540 kilometres from home! Set up, been for a swim now sitting with a beer in hand while Tangles cooks dinner! Priceless!

68BUS, Debstar, Syncro27 and 6 others like this.
  2. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

AND thus did it come to pass, that in the year of the Kombi Monkey,...the year of our Volkswagon, 19VW....the aftermath of the blessed prophet...Wolfsburg...and in faint praise of that most infamous and evil warmonger....Adolf Hitler.....who gave us that most enduring and increasingly revered symbol of peace and love.......THE KOMBI.:D----------------------!?.............Bus Stop finally plummeted thru the Heavens and landed squarely in the font of Forbes.....the dish of Parkes :eek:
    Long and tirelessly did the famed twin accolytes of the aforesaid deities labour.......the mellifluous and munificent Misch...and the tantalising, titillating Tickle.....who walk among us as Michelle and Virginia, humble and unassuming such is their beauty of spirit and humility of heart.:oops::oops:
    Long will they be revered by the coming of the bretheren for what will be a juxtaposition of joy , unbridled in its breadth and in the giving and the spectacle of so many salacious....sensuous....sleek......steel steeds.
    All of the tribes will assemble....and breathtakingly brilliant will be the assembly........Kombus Spliittem, the oldest of the tribes, asserting superiority.........Kombus Bayimus ...........Kombi Teethreeus and the newer more progressive tribes who extoll the virtues of power steering....acceleration and that most uncharacteristic feature of the tribe " Kombus".............userfriendliness ?
    And what of Kombus Bayus , I see (?) you ask........well.....in this scribes experience , we remain characteristically humble in the comfort and security of the inviolate truth ....that we ride the superior chariots.:rolleyes:

The heavens will look down on Forbes with the gift of magnificent weather.....joyous Kombi Hugs.......fantastic fellowship, comradeship, mateship and best of all,.......jumpship from your earthly travails and cares.
    This will be the time when 70 or more Kombii ( plural of Kombus....this scribe knows how to conjugate his ecclesiastical genus....oops genii. )

I could wax lyrical et ad nauseam about how funtastique the next quarter phas e of the moon will be......at Forbes......but readers of these horrorglyphics ,get the picture.;)

So......when more is said than done....less is done than said.........tally forth and rejoice you BrisVegans.....Foolsgoldies.....consumers of XXXX......you Old South Welshers and toothless tooheys....the wise Kombiis from eastern shores ,the know alls.....the parochial Mexicans not too mention .....Taswegians from Tundra shores....and the stoic,charming ,handsome and most venerable of clan Kombus...the Southerners.........Assemble and heed the prophecies in the year of the Kombi Monkey........

Be bold:p

Take risks;)

And have fun !:D

Chiselled on this tablet by that notorious chiseller

Jayus Dee-us of the clan Kombus Bayus :cool:

NB and I will take the severest of umbrage...sewerage....and savage any one who defiles this my contribution to the literary acumen .thread-umen and post-men of the oracles of Kombus.
    I hope you are listening CBus...Tangles.....and Oldman.......and don't you dare Grantus !:mad:

Carol B, jobell, 68BUS and 9 others like this.
  3. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

That was terrific John, both thought provoking and entertaining. I only wish I understood it. o_O:confused::D

4. Roo

Roo Active Member

What he ^^^ said!!
    Well done John.

5. jonathan.taylor08

jonathan.taylor08 Member

hey all. as i am a local and am busy over the weekend i can only come on the sunday night. i was just wondering weather there was anything happening on the sunday or is it just a day where everyone relax's?
    can't wait to see all the kombi's :)
    cheers

6. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Sunday morning at 7am we will be doing an Raster egg hunt for the kids. Then during the day people have free time. We plan to go to Mcfeeter's car museum. Then at 2pm at the park we will be having toy Kombi car racing, which is a lot of fun.
    That is the end of our organised activities, but please just drop down for a chat.

Shaun likes this.
  7. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

With apologies in advance Mr Doherty, I just HAVE too...:(

We all have VOLKSWAGENS......:eek:

Enjoy the weekend! :)

wenmac likes this.
  8. jonathan.taylor08

jonathan.taylor08 Member

Thanks!!! will definatley come down for a chat :)

can't wait

9. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

We miss you here mate.

jobell, john doherty and Ninga like this.
  10. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Your eloquence missed at Saturday night gathering.. And afterwards!

11. liz bradley

liz bradley Member

Would anybody be able to help Kat? If you have a spare seat in your bus and are heading south, she needs to get back to Ballarat. Cheers

12. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

I think our JD has had a drink so I'll join him :rolleyes:

Debstar likes this.
  13. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

So, was the Bus Stop 2017 venue announced? :rolleyes:

Debstar and melissa like this.
  14. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

And thus did it come to pass....as the prophets and stars for-told.......and in a most beautiful and natural manner......did the Klan of Kombius assemble....in the all so brief nanosecond of time , when the epicentre of the universe, focused its attentions on the Apex Riverside Caravan park....in the welcoming , warm, womb of ......Forbes?:confused:
    Yea....thus ....and verily..!!!!..Michelle:oops: and Virginia:oops: did give birth to another beautiful beautacious and bodacious Bus Stop....following on the glorious gleaming and glamorous tradition of those illustrious predecessors....the virtuous ...vestal....visionary priestesses Melissa :oops:and Lorraine.:oops:
    Build it and they will come.....!:D
    And so they did..........and the clan gathered from the distant reaches of a sunburnt country....in numbers that guaranteed a bright and fecund future.....and celebrated in that most glorius of friendships...."KombiFriendships:) and KombiLove ":p

For the newcomers:eek:.......those of you who have stumbled upon this culto_O......and we are proudly so.....those of you who have been anointed " BusStop Virgins "....and you know who I mean.....!
    Exult in your good fortune:D.......marvel that there are others who share in your wildly..... beautiful .....ecstatic ....lunacy ( Editors note__steady on J.D.....you're meant to be encouraging them....not scaring the suitcase of them..!? )
    Consider what you have just been a memorable part of........regale in the tales of your own exploits;)....the new friendships:cool:....the inspiration and vision of so many genus of Kombius and their accroutments, :)all gathered in the one small field of dreams so artfully spun by Misch :oops:and Virginia.:oops:

Return home and be inspired :)......and stay in touch with your new friends ....and contribute to this the pulse and heartbeat ( Editors note...bloody hell J.D. ...you tautological moron..:mad:...thatz an oxy moron you moron !:mad: ) of KultKombi....masquerading to the other world as The Kombi Club . Get involved....post ...talk to us ....each other or just relieve yourself,...as I regularly do:D.....and be a part of us. Look out for events near you and have no fear of making a fool of yourself....[that crown is mine and I will fight to the literary death for that right in this beautiful collective.:rolleyes:]
    And whatever you do ....don't misss next years Bus Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And to the Goderators:confused:......Icons:rolleyes:..........Kras Peninslarites:cool:.......Parents to some of the most stunning children:).......Keepers of some of the most spectacular Kombis on the planet:rolleyes:....Lovers of some of the most cherished Kombis in the land.:p..and you AlPal :cool: Vios con Dios muy amigos !!!!

And to those of us who could not make it...a pact shall we make.....next year...without fail!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Big Kahuna....contrary to medical advice...I've addacupple!

J.D. in Adelaide...dammit! :cool:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    ruby6689, Syncro27, stusbus and 4 others like this.
  15. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

In time Grant ..... :oops: ...... got to find someone to organise & consensus on location o_O

Debstar likes this.
  16. MAP77

MAP77 Well-Known Member

The 2017 Bus Stop will be held at Lake Macquarie NSW . The park location is not known yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
    Syncro27 and Debstar like this.
  17. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

The location was announced but not the venue. Too early to book just yet but all details will be here on the forum in it's own 2017 section.

Syncro27, ruby6689 and Debstar like this.
  18. paul77

paul77 Well-Known Member

Excellent! I am there already ( well not literally).

Debstar and ruby6689 like this.
  19. chris taylor

chris taylor Well-Known Member

To all those wonderfull people who organised this years Bus stop gathering, thankyou :D job well done , also ,thanks for making my trip so worth while and memorable.
    Looking forward to next year all being well.
    J.D, The red ned marinated road kill roo steaks are still on the agenda so get well and will hopefully see you there next year.
    Regards Chris

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  20. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

It was a pleasure to chat to you Chris. Paul says thanks for the tips on the front seats. See you next Bus Stop :)

Chrissy.

chris taylor likes this.