Kombi for sale - Ebay

Discussion in 'Buying and selling help' started by Friedo, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Friedo

Friedo New Member

Hi all
    Does anyone know or previously had a look at the 1976 pop-top currently on E-Bay (Sydney region) @http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1976-VW-POP-TOP-KOMBI_W0QQitemZ300384789627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Cars?hash=item45f054247b

Cheers,
    Friedo

2. splitbus

splitbus Active Member

3. BrianK

BrianK Active Member

With just under 2 days to go, that aint half bad a price at the moment. Body looks pretty good from pics, but they can be deceiving.:)

4. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Yep, word to live by, never trust photo's alone! You will get BURNT!

5. Friedo

Friedo New Member

Cheers
    Have a mate looking who knows his way around vehicles, restos and the potential traps of E-Bay.

Just thought I would see if anyone knew the specific vehicle, particularly as it may be a surprise purchase that his wife doesn't know about (having mine next door has been an ongoing temptation).

Thanks,
    Friedo

Thanks again,
    Friedo

6. marcus

marcus New Member

There's no traps to ebay if you go and look at the Kombi first. Mine was advertised on there and I was as honest as i could be and recommended buyers to look first.

I actually just got screwed by a BUYER, it's not always the bad place it's made out to buy from if you do the right thing.

7. terbear

terbear Member

We bought ours from ebay without looking at it and couldn't be happier....thanks John (3amigos)....hang on...what about those tail lights...:lol: :D