1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi with books

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wenmac, Feb 27, 2016.

1. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

I'm getting mickiegee ready to take to my mechanics so I'm at my father-in-laws property where mickiegee is housed and I'm cleaning it out and found the books for her in a bag the guy gave me. I have 3 instruction manuals but 1 of them seems to be for a low light. I also found the service book for mickiegee with the services filled out and all the oil changes marked in it. I think with the info in the service book I can follow. Mickie's progress from birth until about 1995 which is about the time it was put away, firstly when the guy I brought it off ( he brought a T3 ) until I am ready to have her roar back to life.
    I'm a happy camper finding these books.

ruby6689 likes this.
  2. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Nice stuff to have.. Good luck with the spanner man..

3. splitbus

splitbus Well-Known Member

That's cool, pics ?

4. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

I've got some pics Mike but I've only got my iPad with me and it's giving me grief. I will post some as soon as I can.

5. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

managed to get one pic on. I'll try to get more on when the internet reception is better

Attached Files:

6. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

You'll find some useful info in those manuals - the low light one is still worth a study and compare to the other with similar title ;)

7. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

Attached Files: