KombiClub Photo Request

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by pr0phet, Nov 26, 2014.

1. pr0phet

pr0phet Prophecy Enterprises

Hi All,

We are currently working on refreshing the KombiClub homepage/landing page, this is going well, but we would really love a little help from KC regulars. ;)

We would like to add some photos from previous Bus Stop events and also would be interested in any other photos you have that sum up what KombiClub is about.

I can't promise that we will be able to use everything, but, I can assure you any contributions will be greatly appreciated.

Supplying Files:
    Please PM/Conversation me for details of where to send files!

Important Note:
    Please only supply images you own and are happy for us to use on the KombiClub website. If your photos include people (identifiable), please ensure they are happy for them to be used also.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to sharing the fruits of my labours in the not too distant future!

:eek:

2. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

Sorry. I now you said to PM you but I have this one if you want it let me know and I may be able to find higher res. This is Gold Coast Busstop.
    There was a professional photographer there though and they got one with everyone standing next to the busses so would be much better than this.
    [​IMG]

pr0phet likes this.
  3. pr0phet

Many thanks Brad, whatever you can send this way will be gratefully received! I have grabbed this one ;) Thank you!

4. 68BUS

68BUS Well-Known Member

5. pr0phet

Thank you for the link :)

I merely deal in technical matters. That aside, the main reason for asking is to ensure that we do not inadvertently upset people by using photos without permission. I will have a look through and grab some suitable shots and PM the members who have posted them.

In the meantime, if there are any awesome pics you would like to tell me about - please do :D